**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Specific RNG Question

Scenario: I have 0 Tier 4 CC of any class except tech. I have 7/8 tech in my inventory.

Statement: The RNG that I'm going to pull a tech from my next Tier 4 CC crystal is 16.7% (1/6).

True or False?

The last four Tier 4 CC crystals I've opened have all been tech.

Comments

• Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    If anyone believes that true RNG is being used...Then I’d like to discuss a business venture involving swamp land in Florida
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Odds of pulling 4 tech in a row is far less than 16.7%. Yes, the next crystal does have that chance, but the probability of 5 in a row is astronomically low.

You'll get tech.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Drillh3ad wrote: »
    If anyone believes that true RNG is being used...Then I’d like to discuss a business venture involving swamp land in Florida

I am interested. Have you by any chance any ownership of bridges in New York?
  • Hey there, as we've mentioned previously, the odds of pulling any particular thing from Crystal are the same as pulling any other, unless otherwise specified. Therefore, the odds of pulling any class of catalyst from a T4CC Crystal are the same as pulling any other class, regardless of what was pulled before or what you have in your inventory.
This discussion has been closed.