Game Down 03/05 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Member Posts: 942 ★★★
    Kabam you earn milion of $$$$ and cant buy good servers? Good ppl specialized with this? Wtf ffs...
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Member Posts: 292
    Just think, tomorrow will be worse with the last minute update release. Why they don’t release the updates the day before (as they have in the past) confuses me.
  • Game_NinjaGame_Ninja Member Posts: 25
    These game outages and server issues are an ongoing problem. I froze after 111 hits and came back and KP had ZERO DAMAGE! I also received no points for the fight. With only an hour left you better hope we finish or you’ll hear about it

• JaaonArmfieldJaaonArmfield Member Posts: 63
    Your server downtown time during last hour of war caused losses that were wins.

• J_Head518J_Head518 Member Posts: 38

Well.. as long as we continue to play and give them money.. there is no reason for anything to change.. the only time they really back tracked was after the launch of 12.0. That was mainly due to the boycott that was happening and the loss of revenue.. unfortunately some companies are influenced by morality but simply the power of $$..

Agreed, I usually dont post about this sort of thing. Im a bit frustrated this time is all..I wouldn't expect any less from this company, they've waved their flag for awhile now lol.. Its still sad though
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Member Posts: 133

Just think, tomorrow will be worse with the last minute update release. Why they don’t release the updates the day before (as they have in the past) confuses me.

cant all be so lucky to have no life like you.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Member Posts: 942 ★★★

Tomorrow noone will finish AQ :D

We win by around 500. But due to your servers being down for no reason at all at random. Costs alliance over 70,000 points and you have no way to compensate for this,
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Member Posts: 320 ★★
    Can you extend AQ about half an hour or so?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    Donkilla said:

Big up too all the mandems and gyaldems pon di mcoc universe who cant complete AW/AQ/Story/Dungoens/Eating

Whut
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Member Posts: 147 ★★
    Kabam decided a while ago to save money by getting their servers cheaply hosted by a third party company. They are therefore not in control anymore of the stability of their own game.
    Except that, as with anything, you get what you pay for.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Member Posts: 320 ★★
    Brycyb said:

Just lost our AW because of the freaking outage

We won our war because of this :)
  • Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    last hour nice another map7 fail
  • DdawgDdawg Member Posts: 7
    Everyone in our alliance has a busy life, and like most people, don’t have much time to spend on this game. When your server goes out during our free time to clear both the aw boss, and aq boss, that’s on you. I really do hope you fix your servers soon, and I really do expect everyone affected by this to get compensation, because this is ridiculous.
    Blaker78 said:

cant all be so lucky to have no life like you.
    Luckiest guy everrrrrr

• WahyauWahyau Member Posts: 32

Hey All,

We're currently working with our partners to correct an outage. We are working to get this fixed as soon as we possibly can. We are very sorry for this extended downtime. We will update you all as we have more information

You're not addressing how this has affected everyone in the closing hours of war and aq. We don't care what you do with your partners. Shouldn't you be testing before trying anything new? The load on your servers???
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Member Posts: 351 ★★★
    I just lost an entire bull **** path on 3.3 Variant. My screen looks as if I never did it. Complete bull ****. I lost everything. Units not restored, potions not restored, revives gone. Such B.S.
    Wahyau said:

Hey All,

We're currently working with our partners to correct an outage. We are working to get this fixed as soon as we possibly can. We are very sorry for this extended downtime. We will update you all as we have more information

You're not addressing how this has affected everyone in the closing hours of war and aq. We don't care what you do with your partners. Shouldn't you be testing before trying anything new? The load on your servers???
    The voyeur in me is curious what they do with their partners

• Tomr4586Tomr4586 Member Posts: 14
    So are the allys that were trying to finish aq gonna lose prestige due to game outage really hurts or final score for the very desired t5b and t2a from glory store
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Member Posts: 371

Hey All,

We would prefer compensation not an update on information, Thank you very much.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Member Posts: 922 ★★★
    That's a shame..
  • PFunkPFunk Member Posts: 111
    Kabam should just not count this war for the season for everyone(fair across the board), and just extend the season by 1 war. Also 30 min timers would be nice...
  • muddy17muddy17 Member Posts: 229
    Kabam is good at pausing aw and aq stop whining and deal with it.. this ain’t our first rodeo.. can’t beleive some of y’all thinks Kabam does this on purpose shame on yall
    We lost War that would have won if could have logged in to kill out last 2 nodes. And it cost over 71,000 points that is huge when only running 1 BG. And I doubt there is any type of compensation for this except losing alliances getting to win and winning alliances getting to lose. I guarantee we would have won. Like a lot of other alliances we wait until the last hour to finish it off but not givin that chance today.

I’m just curious if you’re going to try to make up for this, or if you just delete post and say too bad like usually do.

j
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Member Posts: 340

Hey All,

every time the contest breaks for an hour, why not stop the clocks on AQ and AW for that hour so everyone can finish when the game gets fixed?
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Member Posts: 400 ★★★

Fight earlier. Don’t die as much, outages suck and are beyond anyone’s control. Alliances leaving wars to the last hour is controllable.

Dude. Sometimes that isn't possible due to matchmaking times and attack start times.

We got lucky in that we finished both earlier, but a little earlier and we'd be screwed as well.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Member Posts: 621 ★★
    PFunk said:

Kabam should just not count this war for the season for everyone(fair across the board), and just extend the season by 1 war. Also 30 min timers would be nice...

That's fair for everyone that lost because of that but not fair for everyone that won the war fair and square.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 151
    The game went down at the end of the AQ and Aw andwe as well as some alliances were making a push this **** from you guys at Kabam.now we are going to lose out on reward for not only now but for the season and AQ end rewards. Bad timing for alliances and Perfect timing for Kabam right.
  • Username719233982Username719233982 Member Posts: 20

Hey All,

Well that doesn't help us finish AQ! We currently have 7 minutes left to take out last node and boss, literally a 5 minute job but not looking like we'll get the chance! We should have had a nice comfortable hour+ to get it done! Thanks Kabam!!
This discussion has been closed.