**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• MagsMags Posts: 132

Mags said:

So just to confirm, as of act 6 going forward, you have phased out those champions you refuse to release in 5* or 6* versions?

You know who I'm talking about.. Thor, Scarlett Witch, Wolverine, etc.

I read these forums daily, and have yet to see anything from a mod stating a reason why you won't release them.. it's almost laughable how blatantly the topic is ignored. But that's another topic, for another day, and I'm done holding my breath waiting for a reason.

How about a nod or a wink in reply to this one? Are the original fan favorite gods of old (post nerf obviously) being phased out? Leaving us hanging is much worse than just responding.

We've started slowly rolling out some of these Champions, and are always looking to see if we're in a place where those Champions can safely be released. We don't currently have plans to release these Champions, but as you can see from the release of Black Widow, Electro, etc., this could change.
    I'll take that as a wink! 😉
    Thanks for responding!
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Kabam DK said:

Maldroit2 said:

Okay, I'm interested. T5 cc fragment crystals are good, but it looks like you'll have a hard time making a fully formed. But I think no retreat is just a cheap node. One last question, when will we see featured cavalier crystals?

No Retreat was initially much harder (it was initially just Caltrops, with a smaller Degeneration), and we actually made it much easier to avoid as a result of feedback from a small group of Beta Testers. Hopefully when you try it out for yourself you'll get a sense of the rhythm it creates!

As for the T5CC, it's important to remember that, as with Act 5, most of the juicy rewards were included as the content and the Act progressed. You won't be able to fully form a T5CC quite yet, but Chapter 1 is meant to get you started in a significant way (we opted to give 25% of ONE catalyst instead of 25% of potentially all 6 Catalysts in the form of 2% Fragment Crystals).
    I take back what i stated.

I re-read it again and looks to me like the degen timer doesn't add a lower degen unless you dash again triggering the big one. is that correct? As long as i dash back once and don't do it a second time while timer is on, i won't get any dmg?
  • Legends run? challenge accepted :p

but
    "In order to win the Act Legends Reward, you’ll need to place in the top times of each Chapter, as follows:

Chapter 1 - Top 20 Times
    Chapter 2 - Top 40 Times
    Chapter 3 - Top 60 Times
    Chapter 4 - Top 100 Times"

there is rank 1-100 for chapter 1....but only the first 20 can get in for chapter 1 to even qualify?
    then onto chapter 2 is increase to top 40?

I see where the confusion is here. It's not that you can only qualify if you had already qualified for the last one. This just means that 20 Summoners will become Legends for Chapter 1, 40 for Chapter 2, 60 for Chapter 3, and the final one will coincide with the release of Chapter 4, but will be for 100% mastering the Entire Act.

So, if you don't qualify for Chapter 1, you can still try again in 2,3, or 4.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Vale84 said:

Kabam DK said:

Maldroit2 said:

Okay, I'm interested. T5 cc fragment crystals are good, but it looks like you'll have a hard time making a fully formed. But I think no retreat is just a cheap node. One last question, when will we see featured cavalier crystals?

No Retreat was initially much harder (it was initially just Caltrops, with a smaller Degeneration), and we actually made it much easier to avoid as a result of feedback from a small group of Beta Testers. Hopefully when you try it out for yourself you'll get a sense of the rhythm it creates!

As for the T5CC, it's important to remember that, as with Act 5, most of the juicy rewards were included as the content and the Act progressed. You won't be able to fully form a T5CC quite yet, but Chapter 1 is meant to get you started in a significant way (we opted to give 25% of ONE catalyst instead of 25% of potentially all 6 Catalysts in the form of 2% Fragment Crystals).
    I take back what i stated.

I re-read it again and looks to me like the degen timer doesn't add a lower degen unless you dash again triggering the big one. is that correct? As long as i dash back once and don't do it a second time while timer is on, i won't get any dmg?
    It makes champs like Stark Spidey and Ghost really hard to use. It also can make baiting specials difficult
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Legends run? challenge accepted :p

but
    "In order to win the Act Legends Reward, you’ll need to place in the top times of each Chapter, as follows:

Chapter 1 - Top 20 Times
    Chapter 2 - Top 40 Times
    Chapter 3 - Top 60 Times
    Chapter 4 - Top 100 Times"

there is rank 1-100 for chapter 1....but only the first 20 can get in for chapter 1 to even qualify?
    then onto chapter 2 is increase to top 40?

I see where the confusion is here. It's not that you can only qualify if you had already qualified for the last one. This just means that 20 Summoners will become Legends for Chapter 1, 40 for Chapter 2, 60 for Chapter 3, and the final one will coincide with the release of Chapter 4, but will be for 100% mastering the Entire Act.

So, if you don't qualify for Chapter 1, you can still try again in 2,3, or 4.

So top 20 legend times of chapter 1
    Get this “special” champion?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Jestress said:

garbage rewards

Then don't participate.. simple as that..
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Eddins said:

Can we get an explanation on why we can’t use 4* champs?

it's not hard to figure out..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Kabam DK said:

In a new turn of events, we’ll also be featuring a Legends Run for all Chapters of Act 6, and a special Act Legends Reward throughout the release of Act 6! The top times for each Chapter’s Legends will be collected, and awarded with a new Champion never before owned by any Summoner!

is this new Champion never before owned a 6* champ?

This Champion has never been obtainable at any Rarity whatsoever
    The act 4 boss then. No secero sry for. Blow it
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It is odd that original Thor and Wolverine 2 of marvel's most iconic characters are being completely phased out of this game. Stand your ground is a money grab node.