**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel (Movie)

Have to say this is some of the sickest game play animation I have seen in a long time. She is incredibly fun to us! Also I know a lot of people wont care but I love the fact that I got her as a free 2* I have loved getting two free 5* at Christmas time because of my 2* :) She is already max.

I can't wait to get her in other * ranks in the game. Bring them all on I don't care!

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I agree, she is super fun to play!
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    @TheRealApoc same here soldier, I think she has one of the most unique visual effects as well as her movement and attacks.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't know I refuse to use her after she tried forcing Fury to punch the cat lol

For those who don't know what I am referring to look up the ToonSandwich Captain Marvel Trailer.
  • Glad to hear you're enjoying her @TheRealApoc! I have been loving her animations as well!
  • Her animations are super cool, I have not seen her 3 bar attack yet though. She is a very unique character and I can’t wait to get her as a higher star!
  • Her animations are super cool, I have not seen her 3 bar attack yet though. She is a very unique character and I can’t wait to get her as a higher star!

If you want to see her SP3, you can check out the video of her Special Attacks in her Champion Spotlight!