**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Increased act 1-4 rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    One side of the Forum is arguing because they can't use 4*s. The other is upset over a few PHCs and Pots. SMH.

The Rewards were changed because the game has changed. When I went through it, it was undoubtedly a different game. It takes a great deal more for people to catch up at this point.

Also, let's calm down on the invocation of "principles". Look at the Rewards we're talking about. They're not game-changing at our stage. People get things I didn't all the time.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    edited March 2019

One side of the Forum is arguing because they can't use 4*s. The other is upset over a few PHCs and Pots. SMH.

The Rewards were changed because the game has changed. When I went through it, it was undoubtedly a different game. It takes a great deal more for people to catch up at this point.

Also, let's calm down on the invocation of "principles". Look at the Rewards we're talking about. They're not game-changing at our stage. People get things I didn't all the time.

Yeah, but we did the exact same content and you could say it was harder when we did it, so why should we be the ones to not get the rewards?
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79

And @Kabam Miike your forgetting the extra rewards like 3-4* champs extra 4* crystal added alphas there's more than you listed to be fair

There have been 1000x 3-Star Shards and 1000x 4-Star Shards added, but no entire extra Crystal.
    I cant remember a crystal with 3 chances on a 4star was an act1 reward back then. Oh wait cant use them anyway in act6. Thats why you didnt mention it ?
  • Has anyone gotton their rewards yet
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

Seriously man... it’s way easier for people to progress thru the game now than it was when the game first came out. In a matter of two weeks I got thru acts 1-3 on a new account without any money spent. Took me way longer on my main account. You can side with kabam all you want but spreading false information is wrong.
  • I have not gotton my rewards
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 26

This is a separate thing from the 4* ban in Act 6. The rewards aren't the issue here so much as the "well we wanted to give them to everyone who accomplished but that's too hard so go pound sand if you haven't done it recently."

I doubt many really care about some PHCs. If anything it is more about giving the "buffed" rewards to the people who have been around longer. If you don't keep the veteran players at least whelmed then why should they stick around and continue to give the company money? You combine that with just the amount of ill will felt by some/most (choose the appropriate amount that you feel) people in the last week then it just turns into more gasoline on the PR dumpster fire.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Voltolos said:

Noob2435 said:

Voltolos said:

Crkwest said:

Why can't we just be treated equally one to another instead of the whales getting better stuff and the newer accounts getting better stuff? An easy solution has been advised, take the advise and do it💁

An easy solution? do you mean adding even more rewards by adding a title because that would somehow be useful?
    Maybe reading isn't your strongest subject, but adding a title to exploration would allow them to send the right awards to everyone that has already done it. Without a title for exploration they won't be able to tell who fully explored it.
    Dude the proble is literally tha tthey cant figure out who explored the act. Adding a title woudnt solve that problem
    That isnt anyone else's problem but their own. In the sense of fairness, they give it to all or to none.
  • ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★

Maldroit2 said:

Its not hard to see who explored acts 1-3, your gonna need a better excuse than that. You were able to see who completed acts 2-4 to give out all those extra titles back in October, so what makes it different now?

Again, that is completion, and not exploration.
    And changing the check from one account flag to another account flag is a major tech barrier? Come on...

-We know you can give retroactive rewards based on account story completion information, because you gave out titles.
    -We know you can query an account for information on if they've explored an Act, because on the rewards screen for Act 4 there is a giant green check mark next to "EXPLORATION REWARDS". Clearly that information is saved.

I am confident your programmers can handle the tremendous challenge of combining these two capabilities.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79

Because you cant clear the same difficulty on monthly Event Quests? ist a differente not getting something because you couldnt do it and beimg left out just because you did it way back. And btw these rewards are almost a r2 Rank up for a 5star...
    pd187 said:

This is a separate thing from the 4* ban in Act 6. The rewards aren't the issue here so much as the "well we wanted to give them to everyone who accomplished but that's too hard so go pound sand if you haven't done it recently."

I doubt many really care about some PHCs. If anything it is more about giving the "buffed" rewards to the people who have been around longer. If you don't keep the veteran players at least whelmed then why should they stick around and continue to give the company money? You combine that with just the amount of ill will felt by some/most (choose the appropriate amount that you feel) people in the last week then it just turns into more gasoline on the PR dumpster fire.
    So give the few Rewards to the people who don't even need them anymore, just to satiate their feelings about Act 6? I'm not even aware of any Business Model that makes sense in.
  • Yeah this a huge SLAP in the face for those who have dedicated so much time playing this game for as long as many of us have played. Not to mention $ spent. I have nvr commented in this forum since I started playing over 4 yrs ago but when I saw this message about players finishing acts 1-4 before Dec. 14, 2018 not receiving rewards I couldn’t help myself. Time to speak up! If any1 deserves extra rewards it’s those who’ve been playing. I’m seriously thinking of dropping this game. It’s getting ridiculous. Which is a shame cuz I enjoyed it. If Kabam can’t see how unfair this is then there’s some serious issues going on.

Crkwest said:

Yeah, but we did the exact same content and you could say it was harder when we did it, so why should we be the ones to not get the rewards?
    The game was easier then. We didn't even have the same system they're using.
    Yeah the game is so much harder now with the new players being able to get 4* god tier champions from phc, i heard one guy got 4* domino from his first ever phc and he unstalled the game after a week because of how hard act 1,2 and 3 were for Him
    It was MUCH easier then. People either forget, or weren't here, before DR and the Flat Rate System. We had Synergies like PB, pre-WP Nerf, many things that made it easier.
    The Rewards haven't been updated through all that. It's about time. The entire game has shifted, not just some new Champs in that PHC which, let's face it is not spitting out 4*s that easily. It takes more for people to grow these days than it did for us because the entire system and economy itself has expanded and grown. So have the challenges.

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Goodness Gracious the entitlement is real
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 26

pd187 said:

So give the few Rewards to the people who don't even need them anymore, just to satiate their feelings about Act 6? I'm not even aware of any Business Model that makes sense in.
    That's not what I was saying. Act 6 4* ban doesn't factor into this issue other than the PR dumpster fire it caused. Don't twist words.
    It's not about giving the rewards to people who "don't need them anymore" but making sure they stay at the very least feeling neutral. If they're feeling neutral (or happy) then they might be more willing to spend money when an offer pops up and the company makes money. If they're feeling unhappy then they'll not spend money because why bother supporting a company that is just so tone deaf and lazy. They can't even be bother to provide the missing "back pay" when the goal posts get moved (something they control) because it's too difficult. Maybe in the future, people find it "difficult" to give them money (credit card numbers are hard to memorize after all...) and move on to another game.
  • Schneider_92Schneider_92 Posts: 24
    Act 1 is harder now? I think people are misguided this game was made easier and harder content was added to keep it going, getting to hard content is much easier than it used to be regardless of these changes and is the reason it's unfair that we loyal members who suffered bad patches and stuck through game regardless of bad patches are being overlooked and not rewarded for loyalty not to mention other unfair occurrences at the moment
This discussion has been closed.