**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some love for She-Hulk

She was collecting dust for a while, but I been using her more and more with the additions of Thing and Korg, especially in War. Stops the unblockable and has a nice damage output. Not to mention poison immune. Nice upgrade Kabam.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yeah I ranked up my duped 5* and use her alot.
  • Glad you're enjoying her update! I've been using Spider-Gwen a lot more for similar situations, especially to shut off Thing's Unstoppable.

Glad you're enjoying her update! I've been using Spider-Gwen a lot more for similar situations, especially to shut off Thing's Unstoppable.

I use shehulks heavy for that then again my she hulk is on of 2 duppped 5*s I got and my sg is only 4*.
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Stance said:

She is also suppose to stop evade, but how come she can't stop nightcrawler evade?

I haven't tried her against NC yet. Been practicing against Korg and Thing, but I'm about to check her out against the Spider-guys and NC.
    Stance said:

She is also suppose to stop evade, but how come she can't stop nightcrawler evade?

She does for me you might want to report this as a bug
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    She hulk is a beast!!! My 1st (so far only) R3 5 star

Those furies are something serious and her L2 is one of the most underrated in the game
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Stance said:

Parry/stun/heavy, no more evade.