Problem with objectives

thebiggeasythebiggeasy Member Posts: 7
I already have all the 4 star avengers at rank 3 so i cannot complete the objectives what do i do

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kabams logic is tough luck try and buy ronin
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    they explained this in another thread.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    Lormif said:

He is talking about the Last Stand objectives regarding ranking a 3, 4 and 5* Avenger... not the Act related ones.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

He is talking about the Last Stand objectives regarding ranking a 3, 4 and 5* Avenger... not the Act related ones.
    Yes and it was already explained by 2 mods in a mega thread.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Ya, just a complete joke of an objective. It's for new players? Then there should be another objective(s) for end game players. They even nerfed 6 star shards from this month's event quests, the biggest event of the year, maybe of all time. The random item crystals are just going to piss 95% of the player base when redeemed with it's ridiculous drop rates and garbage fillers

The logic for this event and it's rewards is mind numbing. I really was expecting an event that would blow us all out of the water. This is the most anticipated Marvel movie of all time this weekend, and to the majority of us, Kabam's agenda for this event is very disappointing
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gambl0r said:

Ya, just a complete joke of an objective. It's for new players? Then there should be another objective(s) for end game players. They even nerfed 6 star shards from this month's event quests, the biggest event of the year, maybe of all time. The random item crystals are just going to piss 95% of the player base when redeemed with it's ridiculous drop rates and garbage fillers

The logic for this event and it's rewards is mind numbing. I really was expecting an event that would blow us all out of the water. This is the most anticipated Marvel movie of all time this weekend, and to the majority of us, Kabam's agenda for this event is very disappointing

There literally is other events that new players cannot do. For example leveling up a 5* avenger will be hard for the vast majority of new players...

There is no issue with the logic of the event, the logical error is on your part in thinking that the game should cater to you and only you, and that you are entitled to every single event reward, when that is not the case.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Member Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You have to claim the rewards before continuing or you wont get any progress in other objectives.
This discussion has been closed.