**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is Emma Frost Undupe

HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I wonder

Please Suggest me

Comments

• HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Waitin for Halls of Fortune.... i need Gold Badly
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Emma frost is really strong unless you can Play her, youll have to understand her playstile! Her dupe btw makes her only more defensive.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Her awakened ability makes no difference in attack.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I have her at R4, she's amazing. Her sig just acts as a better Ice Armor and makes her a better defender (inverted controls for the opponent during specials)
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    She is awesome unduped..have her as a 4/55 champ.. absolute beast of a champ with a perfect mixture of attack and utility.. currently my second best r5 option behind blade
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    FYI, don’t listen to people who tell you her dup isn’t offensive, as it helps in MANY matchups with beefy opponents who you need to give minimal power to. With a strong enough opponent every parry can get you switched to diamond form and just parry-heavy away. Seen someone defeat a 45k Magik in V2 with only giving her 1 bar of power.......

I just took mine to R4 undupped with a gem, so go for it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Emma is amazing. Defs worth ranking up
  • I usually bring her on most of my quests unless I run into a specific reason not to. Really love her damage output when she has Prowess built up and she has a good amount of utility as well.
  • HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Tu well Thanks Everyone For Advice....
    and Thanks @Kabam Miike for Halls Of Fortune:)