**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier

RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
Hey there! I did completion run and today I became cavalier! So happy! But it was exhausting. Especially Crossbones and final Sentinel, probably cost me around 800 units. My main team was Hela, Angela, Luke Cage and Iceman. For some nodes I used also Gwenpool and Stark Spidey.
And then I tried cavalier crystal!! Now I need to grind arena :(( for more units haha
How good is Masacre? Is he needs to be awaken?

Comments

• Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Is a very solid champ. No need to be duped to manage a great amount of damage. Just need to ignite the bat and start killing everyone
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    He is good with the trinity I think.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Is that your first Cavalier crystal? If so, dang son.. Congrats though. Enjoy never having units again haha.
  • Options
    Congrats on hitting Cavalier!
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I hear Masacre is pretty great. I wish I had him as a 6*. Congrats on Cavlier!!! Welcome to the no units club.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Massacre with domino synergy is a big damage dealer. Keep his bat ignited and doesn’t mind if u hit the opponent or his block. :smile:
  • Options
    RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I bought 5 and then I had 200 units left, I was thinking to buy energy refills, but then lets try one more. And I was spining it, was so happy!
    ẞlооd said:

Is that your first Cavalier crystal? If so, dang son.. Congrats though. Enjoy never having units again haha.

• Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Watch some videos on how to play him (seatin has quite a few) he has a kinda unique playstyle
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

I had no units to buy Cavalier crystals and I wouldn’t try it at least in near future. I wish I can.

I feel a bit lost after finishing Act 6.1. Like don’t know what to do next.

Give it about 2 weeks then 6.2 come out and you can start all over lol
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    800 units is not bad. Congrats. Totally worth it.
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Freedom of speech
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Freedom of speech

What?
  • Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84

Congrats on hitting Cavalier!

@Kabam Zibiit and @Kabam Miike , first of all, congrats and thanks for being a part of the team that rolled put act 6, that made the game interesting again but...

Just out of curiosity.

Any chance we will see a revised cavalier crystal with normal 4* drop rates, rare 5* drop rates and miracle level ^* drop rates?

My rational for asking...
    In order to be cavalier, one has to have a good band of 5* and 6*s to get (Act 6 allows only 5* and 6*).

I don't see how the 3* and 4* (especially 3*s) are reflective of the requirements and effort needed to be cavalier. I do understand that the extremely slim chance of getting a 6* is what makes the cavalier crystal great (congrats to OP for the pull) but I don't see how putting in 3*s has any value to anyone who is cavalier.

4*s is frankly...the new 3*s... Those who have em, don't want em (we get them from the login crystals anyways [guaranteed]) and those who don't have enough of them and higher ranked champs (Are likely to be those who arent cavaliers or those who gave up on the game)
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Omedeto, Raikis-san!