**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android: cant trade corals for next Tier and no atlantean crystals to buy

Hello,

first off a fellow alliance member on iOS is able to trade 10k of lower atlantean corals for 5k of the next Tier in the Shop under the featured Item tab.

For me it just Shows the profile pictures to buy

Also when clicking on corals in my inventoryi it says i can buy atlantean crystals in exchange for the corals. Cant find those anywhere. Is this just an old lable or am i missing something ?

Comments

• Atlantian Crystals get relessed later on in the EQ
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Can I assume you are yet to achieve Uncollected?
    For those who have reached the level of Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and Level 40+) or higher, 10,000x of the first three Tiers of Atlantean Coral can be directly exchanged for 5,000x Atlantean Coral of the next Tier through the Featured Tab in the Store. If you choose to do this direct exchange, keep in mind that you will ONLY receive the Atlantean Coral. This is intended for late-game players who want to save time and Energy at the expense of not receiving rewards for the lower Tier Rifts.
  • Heartthrob592Heartthrob592 Posts: 10
    i cant fing any atlantean crystals in the store
  • Try looking in crystals vault special
  • Hey there, as someone mentioned the Atlantean Crystals can be found in the Crystal Vault under the "Special" tab. To exchange Corl for higher tier Coral, you must be Uncollected.