**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emma Frost 6*

I’m happy with the pull because it wasn’t complete trash for once.
Question is whether she’s worth the rank 2 or not

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    if you've got t5bcs/t2as/t4mcs all about to expire, it's a thought.
  • Options
    Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    She's incredible. Get used to her utility first then make the decision. She cuts through alot of bs.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes she is worth r2
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    She is worth r2 but IMO 5* has more value bc odds of duping her as 5* is much higher then 6* right now
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Aznkerbz said:

Right in between a lunatic talking to a moon god and a peter parker fan boy lol
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Meen... You STUPID???
    ITS FCKING EMMA FROST!!! SHE IS SO CRAZY!!!
    My bro does 60k krist with sp2 on her!!! And this is only a 5 star rank 3!!!
    PLS INFORM YOURSELF ABOUT THIS CHAMP, and without doubt r2 her!!!!
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

Meen... You STUPID???
    ITS FCKING EMMA FROST!!! SHE IS SO CRAZY!!!
    My bro does 60k krist with sp2 on her!!! And this is only a 5 star rank 3!!!
    PLS INFORM YOURSELF ABOUT THIS CHAMP, and without doubt r2 her!!!!

Hmm my bud recently ranked his emma frost 6* to r2 and highest crit he's seen is 49k on the second hit of sp2. 60k for a r3 seems crazy in comparison, you have any tips?
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

Aznkerbz said:

Right in between a lunatic talking to a moon god and a peter parker fan boy lol
    Bro, you have no idea. I was about to have an accident in my pants when I saw moon knight around the corner sandwiching EF with Miles Morales! King Groot also kept coming up when the reel starting slowing down
  • Options
    I've enjoyed having her as a 5-star on my team. Really enjoy her damage and her ability to shut down Evade in Telepath Form. Learning when to use her Heavy Attacks can also help you to manage how much Power you and your opponent get, which can help you to be in the Form you want to, when you want to.
  • Options
    Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
    She’s a monster and her duped ability isn’t required but it is helpful, in higher end content her sig ability trigger quite a bit which helps mitigate block damage amongst other sources of damage but she doesn’t need it and it doesn’t ad much to her kit her immunities and power control-ish mechanics on top of really solid damage I think make her a solid r2 candidate as a 6 star even unduped