**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nightcrawler block bug [Under Investigation]

SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The last few weeks I've been noticing that Nightcrawler can't get his block up in time to defend after a 5 hit combo. I've watched as closely as I can and it appears as though he has a half second pause when moving from his sword up stance to his arms crossed block stance.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Bumping this up since there was no response...

Using build 14.1.0 on an iPhone 6S iOS 10.3.3
    I've had this issue before the last update. I'm not sure if there is any pressure sensitivity in the block mechanics, but night crawler does not block without a distinctly hard press. You can see the difference in stance when taking this action. I play him like any other characters but he gets combo'd significantly more because of his failure to block.

I am not new to the game, I'm lvl 60, 300k+ Uncollected. There is something wrong with his block relative to other champs.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    There are a few threads on this. No news that I have seen on fixing it yet though.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Which hopefully bumping the thread will prompt them for an answer. He's actually a good offensive champ, when not hampered by this bug, his deep wounds damage tears through opponents - he's an underrated burst damage attacker.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Grateful to you for posting this...I've taken to 4-hit combos and frequent "raids" with him to avoid getting tagged by the opponent. Curiously, the AI doesn't seem to have this problem after 5 hits...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    I think we've addressed this in another thread, but we are aware of this and are working on a fix right now.
  • Options
    RedRooster wrote: »
    Which hopefully bumping the thread will prompt them for an answer. He's actually a good offensive champ, when not hampered by this bug, his deep wounds damage tears through opponents - he's an underrated burst damage attacker.

He was a favorite of mine, but now he is unusable as he takes so many hits now.
  • Options
    I think we've addressed this in another thread, but we are aware of this and are working on a fix right now.

Miike, I think you have, but I cannot find it. Any chance it can be pinned as an ongoing item in the bugs category? Since this is an ongoing item that is being worked on.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @HoidCosmere. The team is indeed working on this at the moment, and we'll get it added to the Known Issue list once they're able to reproduce it on their end. Thanks so much for bearing with us.
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @HoidCosmere. The team is indeed working on this at the moment, and we'll get it added to the Known Issue list once they're able to reproduce it on their end. Thanks so much for bearing with us.

I'm very surprised that they cannot reproduce it yet. It now happens on every single 5 hit combo. Thanks for the update, but I think they are lying to you if they said they have attempted it and it didn't happen.
  • Options
    gilbowgilbow Posts: 19
    Definitely still happening every time. Ive lost a few fights in arena due to this