**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar sp1

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
Morningstar sometimes misses her last hit on her sp1 I’m currently trying to get a video it happened to me in aq about 3 times last series of aq. It cost me to die

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just tested it. It is happening to me too.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Hopefully you can get a video of it, it hasn’t happened to me again so far this aq, but usually around day 3-5 she starts missing consistently.
    Can we get a mod to look into this?
    I have video proof now but how to upload it
    Youll have to upload it to YouTube then put the link here.
    edited August 2019
    Video proof skip to 0:25 in the video
  • Sorry to hear about this. Could those of you who are seeing this let us know who your opponent was when you saw this, what node buffs were active, what game mode you saw this in, what device you are using, and what other Champions you had on your team at the time? Even if you believe this happens in every fight, having those specific matchups is still very helpful.
    Happened in aq, I was fighting cable. I have gladiator hulk and guillotine on my team.

I’m using iPhone 8+
  • Hey there everyone, the 24.3 update contains a fix that should resolve this issue and is available for download now.

Hey there everyone, the 24.3 update contains a fix that should resolve this issue and is available for download now.

thanks
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★

Hey there everyone, the 24.3 update contains a fix that should resolve this issue and is available for download now.

It still happens, I noticed that I miss my 2nd hit often, especially if I land a sp1 after I evaded opponent's dash. I'm working on a video proof
    Same happens with Mephisto sp2