**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Did Medusa get nerfed

2»

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Does anyone have a screensbot of Medusa's ability of armor shatter reducing robots ability accuracy and power gain by 100%? We are gonna need that as evidence in case kabam decides to go the "it was never meant to do that" path.

For the record, I agree that Medusa should completely stop robots from gaining power and reducing their ability accuracy to zero as that is how I've always used her.
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    edited September 2019

Does anyone have a screensbot of Medusa's ability of armor shatter reducing robots ability accuracy and power gain by 100%? We are gonna need that as evidence in case kabam decides to go the "it was never meant to do that" path.

For the record, I agree that Medusa should completely stop robots from gaining power and reducing their ability accuracy to zero as that is how I've always used her.

• Cajuru31Cajuru31 Posts: 6
    É um descaso Mestre. Descaso. Esperando essa Merda de resposta.
  • Coop4440Coop4440 Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
    Medusa is bugged. Her bleeds stay on the opponent after the armor shatter is removed. Also was her description of her abilities changed?
  • SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    In seatin video it seems that sp1 works correctly (no power gain to loltron) but once he applied the sp3 shatter then it wasn't working (loltron gained power)
    Makes sense as new vision armor shatter have sp2 and sp3 attributes which means sp1 was not touched but sp3 was touched
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    There appears to be a Reddit thread about it as well with OGV gaining power while armor shattered. I haven’t looked to see if any nodes are active in that fight that would affect her abilities, but at face value it looks bugged.

Two threads actually now in the main MCoC Reddit. Both suggest same problem.

Dr. Zola
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    I’ve been doing some testing on the vision in variant 1 chapter 3.3. It’s a fisticuff path and I tried several sp1s and sp3s and he gained no power while shattered. I’m not saying she isn’t bugged because I’ve seen that she is. But more wondering where people are seeing the issue constantly?
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Ascoop24 said:

I’ve been doing some testing on the vision in variant 1 chapter 3.3. It’s a fisticuff path and I tried several sp1s and sp3s and he gained no power while shattered. I’m not saying she isn’t bugged because I’ve seen that she is. But more wondering where people are seeing the issue constantly?

I’ve only tested KM in a duel and noticed the armor coming back after shatter was placed, and noticed the permanent bleed earlier today.
  • Hey there, as we already mentioned here, the team is already looking into this. We will be updating everyone in that thread as more information becomes available to share.
This discussion has been closed.