**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW season 12

Any word on when season begins? Enjoying the break but just making sure I didnt miss an announcement lol I dont see anything but odd that theres been no date announced yet

Comments

• The countdown in game has Season 12 starting on Wednesday. However, there hasn't been any official word on this being the case. Which is... odd. So perhaps it's going to kick off as per the countdown, or they're going to do a last minute announcement that the Off Season will be extended due to whatever the circumstances may be (i.e. new Global Nodes/Defense Tactics). We shall see.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

The countdown in game has Season 12 starting on Wednesday. However, there hasn't been any official word on this being the case. Which is... odd. So perhaps it's going to kick off as per the countdown, or they're going to do a last minute announcement that the Off Season will be extended due to whatever the circumstances may be (i.e. new Global Nodes/Defense Tactics). We shall see.

Delaying season 12 would be ideal. The game’s lag is still an ongoing issue. I’m using an iPhone XR with 500 mb/s WiFi, I get lag for nearly every fight in game.
  • The countdown in game has Season 12 starting on Wednesday. However, there hasn't been any official word on this being the case. Which is... odd. So perhaps it's going to kick off as per the countdown, or they're going to do a last minute announcement that the Off Season will be extended due to whatever the circumstances may be (i.e. new Global Nodes/Defense Tactics). We shall see.

Delaying season 12 would be ideal. The game’s lag is still an ongoing issue. I’m using an iPhone XR with 500 mb/s WiFi, I get lag for nearly every fight in game.
    That's what other XR users are reporting in my Alliance @DTMelodicMetal so this appears to be across the board for iOS users. Experiencing heavy lag spikes with solid connections. 0 lag with Android though (S9+). If a good chunk of the playerbase using iOS is experiencing heavy lag, they probably should delay the launch of Season 12. I guess we'll find out the official word in the coming days. Did we fall through a hole in the multiverse where Android users are all good and iOS users are lagging?
  • Hey All,

Unless there is a change in schedule, we don't usually announce the start of the next Alliance War Season. If you don't hear anything, it's safe to assume it will be on the regular "4-Week Season, 2-Week off season" schedule.

Do you mind reporting this in the Bugs Forum? I haven't seen much chatter on this topic with the latest update, but would like to get it looked into.
  • @Kabam Miike are the global nodes for Season 12 going to remain the same?

Do you mean the Selectable Defence Tactics? Those are not changing this season.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Jestress said:

I'm feeling ignored

they've already been fixed. The 24.2 update returned them back to where they were before.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike what about the boss receiving the global but only displaying it as an outgoing buff? Display error, intentional or bug?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Do you mind reporting this in the Bugs Forum? I haven't seen much chatter on this topic with the latest update, but would like to get it looked into.
    No problem. I’ll fill out the bug report template in the bugs section. The lag I was referring to was posted by you guys here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/157985/ios-24-2-lag-crashing-and-performance-investigation#latest
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any word on the boss receiving the global node which is only listed as an outgoing node? Is this just a display error or a bug?
  • @Kabam Miike are the global nodes for Season 12 going to remain the same?

Do you mean the Selectable Defence Tactics? Those are not changing this season.
    Weren't the War Winning Crystals supposed to be looked into before this season?