**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The New Uncollected Arena Crystal is Bugged

HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I will retract that statement whenever someone posts a screenshot of the new 5* punisher. He is not in the crystal. People will say "What you were expecting to pull him in the first day??" Nope, but thousands of people opening their saved 1 millon+ battlechips in a single day is more crystals than any one person would open in a lifetime. Just wanted to bring this to attention and if someone does post screenshot of getting 5* punisher then it is proof the crystal is not bugged.

But Kabam if you find that 5* punisher is not in the crystal, just fix it and add him in. You don't have to make a statement about it cause that would upset people. Just fix it quietly and we all be happy in a few days.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    That's pretty bold. You're saying you are comfortable claiming something is bugged with almost no evidence, and it is up to everyone else to prove you wrong with direct evidence of something that is possibly a one in a thousand shot, and if they do, then you're just going to retract the statement?

I don't know what to make of this exactly. This seems anathema to anyone who places any value in credibility.
  • I've just asked the team, and 5-Star Punisher has been pulled from the Crystal!
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Wait, what? So he's not in there??
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Nvm think I misread that. You mean someone has pulled him I'm assuming.
  • Thisguy wrote: »

The last we checked, it was 70 pulls in the first couple hours. But that was this morning, so more than that now.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Thisguy wrote: »

The last we checked, it was 70 pulls in the first couple hours. But that was this morning, so more than that now.

Wow 70 is a lot of people. I would think at least one of those people would have an innate desire to brag about it by now.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Thisguy wrote: »

Wow 70 is a lot of people. I would think at least one of those people would have an innate desire to brag about it by now.

They probably did brag about about it but don't care to brag to strangers on the internets.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    That's pretty bold. You're saying you are comfortable claiming something is bugged with almost no evidence, and it is up to everyone else to prove you wrong with direct evidence of something that is possibly a one in a thousand shot, and if they do, then you're just going to retract the statement?

I don't know what to make of this exactly. This seems anathema to anyone who places any value in credibility.

Well I'm basing it on one thing: this is a social game and people love to share their achievements with others. Whether that be their alliance in Line, reddit, MCOC Trucos facebook, Discord, or any chat they use. As soon as that first screenshot comes out it will spread like wildfire. I just found it suspicious there hasn't been anything yet. But Kabam Miike just assured that I was wrong and 70 people did pull him.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Go look on reddit I've seen 1 or 2 people pull him
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited August 2017
    Pics or it didn't happen, I can say I can fly but doesn't make it true. The second anyone pulls any new 4 or 5* it's Always plastered everywhere on the internet within minutes, and yet 0 proof thus far.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Not bugged, just bad lol
    I've just asked the team, and 5-Star Punisher has been pulled from the Crystal!

Jeez Miike, could you not think of a worse way to express this thought? Holy moley even I had a heart attack when I first read it.
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen, I can say I can fly but doesn't make it true. The second anyone pulls any new 4 or 5* it's Always plastered everywhere on the internet within minutes, and yet 0 proof thus far.

Most people that play this game probably don't participate on the public forums or the subreddit, or necessarily post about it on social media.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I've just asked the team, and 5-Star Punisher has been pulled from the Crystal!

Lol, that wording nearly freaked me out.

It genuinely sounded like you came in here and proudly claimed "Hey, we removed 5* Punisher from the crystal!", but it was actually "Hey, he has been pulled from the crystal before!" xD
    Morgan wrote: »
    there's a ton of pulls put on twitter, the heck. and you can easily see him in the roll. So much that it's 100% confirmed it will alwais stop on units or gold with 1-2 5* pnishers on the sides lol.

Kindly share it here then for everyone to see cause I seen none