**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon node broken

The duel node is BROKEN I brought in a 5/65 blade against a mordo and after 15 hits he still didn’t die (after indestructible wore off) I’m no mathematician but 27k attack should take out a 50k mordo within less than 10 hits and yeah I get blades dangers sense may have shut it down but then it should go BOTH ways because after I realized it wasn’t working I was like ok....it’s probably shut off from danger sense buuut nooooo as soon as a parry I’m instantly dead. I also used an r3 void (about 20k health) and he wasn’t even getting hits over 10k so I’m guessing the problem wasn’t with danger sense it’s just broken in general.

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Colleen said:

The duel node is BROKEN I brought in a 5/65 blade against a mordo and after 15 hits he still didn’t die (after indestructible wore off) I’m no mathematician but 27k attack should take out a 50k mordo within less than 10 hits and yeah I get blades dangers sense may have shut it down but then it should go BOTH ways because after I realized it wasn’t working I was like ok....it’s probably shut off from danger sense buuut nooooo as soon as a parry I’m instantly dead. I also used an r3 void (about 20k health) and he wasn’t even getting hits over 10k so I’m guessing the problem wasn’t with danger sense it’s just broken in general.

>Rage means your damage is capped
    >Duel is very high damage
    >This is a bad node combination that you shouldn't have chosen

>>It is not broken.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Colleen said:

@Hellow do YOU know how they work??? They both work together you don’t get to choose. And rage has nothing to do with duel not working especially if he didn’t even have 5 furies when I parried him. The problem is the node isn’t working both ways it works for defender (them) and not attacker (me)

Lol, they don’t have rage limiting their damage like you do, so technically somewhat true but intended
  • Hey there, the Rage node on that fight caps the damage a defender can take to 2.5% of their maximum health. So while Duel would normally allow your Champion to deal increased damage, the Rage node would prevent your attacks from doing more than 2.5% of the defender's health as damage. Hope that helps clear things up!