**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Special attack button not working

Iphone XR 256gb
Ipad pro 11 256gb
wifi, cable internet 100mbps

My special attack doesnt activate a lot of times when I press it. I have the problem often when im trying to use it to end a combo. It doesnt matter what hit combo I use. 1-5 hits. It doesnt make a difference if its at 1,2, or 3 bars. It would still not work while trying to use it when away from the opponent. Most times a block wont get put up in place of the special attack not working. A few times when Ive lifted my thumb from the button, the special attack has gone off. Even during the end of my combo hit & rapid tapping the SP button, there will be a delay with it activating that lasts long enough to get blocked.

Comments

• Hey sublime2323, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve it.

- iOS Troubleshooting

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause issues like these to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues, we created dedicated threads for Android and iOS users. You can find the relevant one for iOS users at the link below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.