**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Lord2AwsumLord2Awsum Posts: 13
    I honestly thought you guys would of just rolled back to the last version before the update a few days ago, retested to find the issue then brought us up to speed.
    Jmo
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168

Ok kabam. You did say you fixed the milestones and awards but yet I still can't claim my reward. So why say it's fixed when it's not? I know you guys are working hard but for the community who love the game, what's up? Are things going to be extended or what? Any compensation for the community?
  • SeanDGreeneSeanDGreene Posts: 3

Really hard to grind arena when you lose every fight even though you didn’t lose.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam said Arena is still broken, stop doing Arena!
  • Dorky said:

Ok kabam. You did say you fixed the milestones and awards but yet I still can't claim my reward. So why say it's fixed when it's not? I know you guys are working hard but for the community who love the game, what's up? Are things going to be extended or what? Any compensation for the community?

There will be Compensation, but compensation is not our focus right now. We are working to fix these issues, and making sure that you can claim them. We fixed the issue where you couldn't claim rewards for Milestones, etc., but it looks like there is still an issue with objectives.
  • @Kabam Miike will the cull arena reset or wat happens bcoz we r losing the streaks and not the game is not even moving
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168

There will be Compensation, but compensation is not our focus right now. We are working to fix these issues, and making sure that you can claim them. We fixed the issue where you couldn't claim rewards for Milestones, etc., but it looks like there is still an issue with objectives.

Well hopefully it gets fixed over night as I'm calling it a night. But hey thanks for working hard on this stuff. This game I normally play the most. I just wish I didn't get champs I don't use lol. But hey it happens hehe. Anyways. Thanks kabam Mike for some insight.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Ok but what will you do concerning AW that could not be finished to 100% due to the bug ?

Will you do something for the AQ that will probably not be finish or at great cost ?

What about versus ? We can not even continue them as the game say it can’t retreive any data concerning our fight... thus forbiding us to gain points, get milestone rewards and have a chance to get 5 stars shards and for some the 5 stars champions !

I know you have to manage a lot of upsets people but there is not even a month without major bug !
    So bad because this month began really well with a nice uncollected quest, new nodes, i personnaly appreciated the red skull, nice new long awaited champions, good objectives, nice rewards with the newly mission but all this crashed down with this bug
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    @KabamMiike You say the milestone rewards are fixed but i cannot still claim them. It just leads me to a lost disconnection page. What's going on??
  • SaifPhilSaifPhil Posts: 15
    We demand 4* Cull Obsidian in Compensation ... 👍👍👍👍👍
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Hi @Kabam Miike

Most questing seems to be okay; but still not able to safely participate in arenas. (I'm on Android)

So that we don't simply have to constantly check the forums, is there any chance you can use the notification function (direct to phones) to tell us arena grinders when it's date to start again?

You know, the one that tells us when our Energy is full or there's a daily crystal to collect.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Can anyone still claim their milestone rewards?
  • We're prepping to deploy one last fix! This should resolve the last of the Gameplay issues. Will update you all soon!
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    edited November 2019

Why the hell are you morons still fighting in arenas? THEY ARE STILL NOT WORKING. Far as I am concerned and yes I am just a user, yall get what you get, or as my sons teacher used to say, you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit. You lose your streaks and then post in here when the kabam forums clearly state and even Mike has clearly stated that the damn this still is broke. When the game is down for 8 hours, why would you immediately jump in before checking if it's been fully fixed?

Because they put this information only on forum. Why Kabam have not sent at least mail in the game with description of problem?
    Why arenas are still enabled? If there is a bug, it is right decision to disable mode. But they do not do it. It is the same as was with dungeons. They were bugged, but not disabled.
    I do not enter the forum each 5 minutes to see what was changed. I enter the game - it seems like to work, so I go to different game mods.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dual_EliteDual_Elite Posts: 8
    Report Arena Bug.
    Win win but showed connection issue.
    Game auto close so it's a loose
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Is anyone else still experiencing all the same issues from yesterday. The fixed list suggests that some issues are resolved but my game still just kicks me out or repeats fights over and over. Anyone else in the same boat
  • L3pa_DL3pa_D Posts: 60
    edited November 2019

Still getting error message after restarting few times. This is only occurring on this 5* feature arena that I was in when maintenance started, but I can now access and do the other arenas I didn’t start (just this one has this error message)
  • L3pa_D said:

Still getting error message after restarting

Was that Arena series started before the fix was live? You might have an issue until you start your next fight.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    It's working for me now. Hopefully got everyone. Managed not to lose my streak in two different arenas.

Give our thanks to your hard-working team @Kabam Miike
  • Hey everybody,

On behalf of the entire team, I want to thank you all for your patience today. It was a tough day, and we're glad that we've been able to get things back to (mostly) normal for you all.

There is still one outlying issue, which is claiming rewards that were earned during this time. We will be starting conversations about compensation soon, but there is a lot to take into consideration. This bug affected every area of the game, and had ramifications beyond just not letting players complete fights/arenas.

We're going to work as fast as we can, but this will take some time. We'll try and have an update for you mid-late next week.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding, for helping us identify issues and fix them, and once again proving that you are all the best Community in the gaming world.
    edited November 2019

L3pa_D said:

Was that Arena series started before the fix was live? You might have an issue until you start your next fight.
    Yes I started this just before game went into maintenance and cannot start another fight as it’s stuck on this matchup. Thanks
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★

Hey everybody,

On behalf of the entire team, I want to thank you all for your patience today. It was a tough day, and we're glad that we've been able to get things back to (mostly) normal for you all.

There is still one outlying issue, which is claiming rewards that were earned during this time. We will be starting conversations about compensation soon, but there is a lot to take into consideration. This bug affected every area of the game, and had ramifications beyond just not letting players complete fights/arenas.

We're going to work as fast as we can, but this will take some time. We'll try and have an update for you mid-late next week.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding, for helping us identify issues and fix them, and once again proving that you are all the best Community in the gaming world.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... But it appears the "Heralds of destruction" is still experiencing the problems, but the other arenas are functioning correctly!

Thank you again for all your hard work and the rest of the team, most of us understand this is a trying time and you get alot of **** despite it... But you did a great job 👍
  • ErokErok Posts: 24
    Yeah arena is still not fixed. Try to go in, find a matchup and it gives me an error and says "heroes don't match" and then kicks me out of arena.
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    edited November 2019
    Sorry @Kabam Miike but this isn't sorted for me. I had a 6* team selected in restitution when the issue arose and now I only get the

"Heroes do not match the heroes on your team"

Message. I cannot get past this point no matter what I do and so cannot continue in 6* arena. Any ideas or is that my push for 6* shards ended??

UPDATE: Managed to resolve this but had use the exit arena button a couple of time before eventually not getting the message anymore
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 93 ★★
    Arena not fixed, still the same problem
    PROG73 said:

Sorry @Kabam Miike but this isn't sorted for me. I had a 6* team selected in restitution when the issue arose and now I only get the

Message. I cannot get past this point no matter what I do and so cannot continue in 6* arena. Any ideas or is that my push for 6* shards ended??

UPDATE: Managed to resolve this but had use the exit arena button a couple of time before eventually not getting the message anymore

Tried doing this still coming up with ‘Heroes do not match the heroes on your team’ message and throws me out of arena
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

Still like this...
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    edited November 2019
    L3pa_D said:

PROG73 said:

Tried doing this still coming up with ‘Heroes do not match the heroes on your team’ message and throws me out of arena
    I had to do it 2 or 3 times. You could try clearing your cache etc too - would do no harm
    edited November 2019

L3pa_D said:

checked in ‘Atonement’ arena to see what’s up with the champs stuck in ‘Restitution’ arena and the 3 champs that’s are stuck in that arena state they are still in that arena (that was hours ago so they should have at least refreshed by now) @Kabam Miike