**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's Friday night everyone. Go to a bar and do something you will wake up regretting since the game is down.

I’ve done so many things regretting (not sure if I regretted but I should lol) when I woke up, that the game looks like a rehab to these. πŸ˜‚
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20 β˜…

Does this chat count towards activity to achieve 250.000.000 milestone

Yes, going by the number of comments here, we should have already hit the milestone!
  • purucllasicpurucllasic Posts: 11 β˜…
    I got Aegon just before all this crisis.. Plz finish early.. I wanna see my new born Aegon... πŸ˜” 😒
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike thanks for keeping us updated on this. Will you please just put a bug in the ear that we're going to need 30 minute timers for AQ after this please.
  • I need to know why Miike's text is a slightly different orange than Thel and Sphinx

Summoners,

Thank you for your patience. We are preparing to take the game out of Maintenance. We will start with Android users, before extending this to iOS users shortly.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to solve this problem that resulted in an extended downtime. We will be discussing Compensation over the coming days, and will let you know when we have a plan.

Thank you again for your patience.

Android Rules!!!!
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249 β˜…
    Can we get a high level eta? Should I make other plans for the next 5 hours? Are we close?
  • TOAST_MAILTOAST_MAIL Posts: 26 β˜…
    edited November 2019
    Hey old MCOC if your still in there this was an unexpected maintenance that’s been taking awhile. If your still in in there old MCOC we should get a compensation of some kind🧐
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike I know you already answered a question about revamping arena but I think you guys should at least switch out the PHC shards to GMC shards for the milestones like that event a few months ago. I think it is a very small change and would not require the resources of a full rework but gets players much more motivated to do arena because of the chance at a 5 star. PHC are almost useless for anyone who is done act 5.

Summoners,

Thank you for your patience. We are preparing to take the game out of Maintenance. We will start with Android users, before extending this to iOS users shortly.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to solve this problem that resulted in an extended downtime. We will be discussing Compensation over the coming days, and will let you know when we have a plan.

This is completely against how my company works, releasing on iOS first before jumping on Android! But i am glad I have an Android :smiley:
  • DrekDrek Posts: 35 β˜…

Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

Can I choose 2? Chorizo and Pineapple. Together.
    I logged in just to simply tell you that the next time you get a pizza, order the β€œAll Meat”. Every pizza place calls it by a different name, but also add jalapeΓ±os and pineapple to it (I also prefer some extra cheese).

Enjoy a slice of bliss.
  • BEDERLUK_NEXTIME1BEDERLUK_NEXTIME1 Posts: 23 β˜…
    Chagalj said:

Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

Id just like to suggest something which is a small tweak but huge favour to all of the players: can we have crystals menus remember our position before we open some crystal, and after we open it return us there? Why in a world do we have to scroll down every time from the beginning? I think we all spend more time them we would like in this game, no need to extend it with such stupid thing as scrolling down the crystal menus 10 times in a row. And while we're at it, Im sure that shouldn't be too hard to put the same "remember my last position" in the filters. Can we have some check box to leave settings as we like, on skill 4s champs for instance, sorted by rank? Or whatever.. Small tweaks but huge improvement, please make it happen
    Crystal scrolling is not as bad as scrolling through Boosts in AW..I time out everytime
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20 β˜…
    YAY MY GAME IS UP.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Summoners,

Thank me again for my patience....just one more time..... >:)
  • Username15Username15 Posts: 12 β˜…
    Game is back on but alas it is still broken
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

I Don't know if this has been asked already? but Kabam Admins, what are your favourite special animations in the game?? im interested to know your preferences... for me..

SP1: Taskmaster
    Sp2: Warlock / Domino (and more recently Dr Doom)
    SP3; Human Torch, The Champion or Claire Voyant

What is your favourites of each?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Miike please dont say its cyclops :wink:

SP1: The New Colossus Sp1
    SP2: Quake
    SP3: Claire Voyant
    Have to admit I'm abit suprised by your answer, pleasantly so, Good stuff!!

Anyone else??
    The SP3 one was pretty hard... I love the Spider Leg effects for CV, but I was split between her and Ghost Rider...
    Claire is the best mystic in the game, and my favorite champ. If you touch her at all, then you do not fear death.

A joke of course. Don’t ban me.
    Woot woot! Im in the game...finally my aching fingers can get some rest from typing. Thank you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit and all the team!
  • BEDERLUK_NEXTIME1BEDERLUK_NEXTIME1 Posts: 23 β˜…
    if you want a really hard laugh read the "What do you do while the game is down" thread . . LMAO!!!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Loveshack said:

I’d like to suggest that perhaps we cancel this weeks round of AQ and just give everyone the rewards of either their normal placement, or 1 bracket higher then they have placed the last 2 weeks or so. At this point even with 30 minute timers AQ is going to be a nightmare to complete for a lot of alliances. It gives everyone the rest of the week to not have champs tied up and is a fair reward in my opinion. I’d like to know your thoughts?

As an ally officer going after members to do their part at aq, I assume that would be the best solution/compensation for the whole issue. Also, that would give the lost time back to the players to match up their loss at questing and arena grinding.
  • Username15Username15 Posts: 12 β˜…

Summoners,

It is still broken
  • DannyCDannyC Posts: 7 β˜…
    Still broken
This discussion has been closed.