**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7 MATCHES NOT 6!!!!!

Only the 8th match was messed up!! Don’t tell me we fall down a tier and that last match meant nothing!!!!! @Kabam Miike SERIOUSLY why can’t you do things the CORRECT way!!! Tons of people spent MONEY on items etc. MOST OF ALL THEIR TIME!!!! I gotta walk around with the wrong colored badge because you guys can’t get it together????

Comments

• RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Do not merge this!
  • Champ123Champ123 Posts: 24
    The fight replay bug started toward the end of war 7. So some alliances were not able to finish or lost attack bonus in war 7
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 533 ★★★
    RonD9 said:

I LIKE PAYDAY

I LIKE REESES!!!
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    If they gave the rewards for one tier up, it would solve some of the problem. This along potions/boosts to those that used them would make things fair for most.
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    JollyHawk said:

RonD9 said:

I LIKE PAYDAY

I LIKE REESES!!!
    Hahahaha. Some dude said eat a snickers and it it’s not there anymore. Lol. 😂
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 533 ★★★
    RonD9 said:

JollyHawk said:

RonD9 said:

I LIKE PAYDAY

I LIKE REESES!!!
    Hahahaha. Some dude said eat a snickers and it it’s not there anymore. Lol. 😂
    That man is a comedy genius.

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Lazuli said:

If they gave the rewards for one tier up, it would solve some of the problem. This along potions/boosts to those that used them would make things fair for most.

It's too good for some will drop off their tier.