**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.1 - Mesmerize / Pilfer path

Another day...another bug...
This time I was using the cosmic boost Eternal’s Boon which gives u a true strike passive that PREVENTS EVADE! In fact I was using a bunch of boosts

For my surprise or should I say as most would “as expected” the buff isn’t working as intended. I got stunned on ALL FIGHTS WITH TRUE STRIKE UP. U don’t believe?
Be amazed!!

YES - I got stunned by spider verse champ with VENOM!!!

Please note that the EVADE FAILED info is showed on the defender but yet I get stunned.
Yeah I could’ve stopped but... I put a lot of boosts and didn’t want to lose them....so I kept pushing...
Last two enemies on the path were spider Gwen and cap iw. As u can see he’s linking them and his ONLY NODE is aspect of war.

So I waited for this incredible boost to expire and took SG...then...there’s Cap IW.

But wait...what??? Why??? How???
Let’s see his nodes again after I took SG

As u can see...the OUTGOING LINK NODES ARE UP!!!!

And I DONT HAVE ANYMORE UNITS!!!!

Thanks again kabam for this wonderful design!
@Kabam Miike what am I supposed to do?
Why should I spend a single dime tomorrow on black weekend (Which I saved some cash for) if all kabam does is frustrate me with this lack of competence??
Please enlighten me!

Comments

• The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71

I don't mean to be a debbie downer but Venom doesn't have his Klyntar Buff up so if that True Strike passive wasn't there Spider-man would've evaded. Besides that, it's clear that this is a broken boost.

I knew someone would notice that! But u got my point nevertheless! At least means u were paying attention! 😎
  • This has been passed along to the rest of the team to take a look at.

This has been passed along to the rest of the team to take a look at.

Yeah I want my stuff back. Spent a lot of units pots and boosts on that path and it’s clearly bugged. Where I can send my in game info so u guys can refund me?
    Hey @Kabam Zibiit how long should I wait until u guys get my stuff back? It’s been almost 60 days since u said u would look into it and I got nothing...
    I wanna believe u guys care about the community so help me out!
    Thanks
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    This bug was reported months ago to support. I was told its being looked at and that compensation would be awarded once that's done. Its been 3 months. What is taking so long
  • Hey there, this issue was resolved back in the 25.3 update. You can find more information on that in the changelog here.
This discussion has been closed.