**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So disgusting with arena crystals

I've been playing this game for 3 years, and every time the game is gifting event starts, me and my friends notice that arena crystals give almost no units. I've been playing arena as much as I used to before the event had started, but I got no single crystal with more then 75 units. Moreover, I get 90% of gold and only 1 or 2 crystals per a couple of days contain units.
I know that every mobile company works on making more income, but this is not fair to decrease the droprate without mentioning it.
I'm pretty much sure that most of the players have noticed it, my whole alliance, ex alliance and the Russian community complains on it.
Thank you for good gifts and stuff, but lying to the community is not the way you get more players.
To those who says "it's random, just bad luck", it's actually never full random in mobile games.
My close friend works in a big mobile company and he says "we never make anything full random, everything is made the way to keep you playing more and donate more"
The odds of getting units was pretty low anyways and you reduce it to the ground not even making a note about it.
Have you guys also noticed it or is it just my and the whole community's sick fantasy?

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    It’s always hit and miss, I can open tons and get nothing, I can open hardly any and pull hundreds of units.

You gotta remember Units are purchased, so they won’t be flying out easy, but it can happen.

Open them at 3/4 uncollected at a time, always seem to get 1 with units in that way.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Same with good unit offers. I always can tell when one is coming...the units dry up beforehand.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    It's an 84% chance for gold so when your estimating you're pulling 90% gold that seems entirely reasonable and in line with the odds showed. Especially considering its human nature to exaggerate with this sort of comment
  • Options
    AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    True. I ll start keeping track of drop rates. Those rates are never respected. I am always in the bad luck tier. One months, two months, but I am always receiving only garbage.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Everyone keeps bringing this up, i think its time it got addressed
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    As much as I agree with you, the drop rate on units sucks, can open 100 without any, then 10 with loads, there is no consistency, but you're never going to get consistency with anything that has a drop rate, unless it states that the more you open, the more chance you have of getting the better rewards. Just because it says you have a 15% chance of getting units per crystal, doesnt mean if you open 100 you'll get 15 lots of units. It's 15% per crystal, not batch, so every crystal has 85% chance of something else, odds are, you will get something else. The joys of random picks in this game
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    During gifting ive pulled around 1000 units from them, I’ve opened around 50. Which is usually the same as I would not during gifting.
  • Options
    The Arena Crystals have not been changed, nor would we change them for an event without telling everyone. The drop rates remain what they have been.
This discussion has been closed.