**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Namor

2»

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

FWIW: Somebody here, after testing out the Balance changes, took their Namor to Rank 5, Sig 200.

This is typical PR reply which appears to be “giving facts” but actually meaningless and misleading.

After 311 earthquakes in Japan, many citizens queries about the transparency of radiation level. One local official said “we have citizen who count on our radiation meter and move back”. Yet the fact is that this person don’t want to give up those animals in his village and thus returning to feed them. He is exposing to pretty high radiation and remains as one of the few local citizens who stayed in the contaminated area. Such local official was being accused by the community for his ruthless speech.

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Fun fact: prestige rank ups can be used to justify nerfs... I mean adjustments.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    So just watched a video of 6* r3 namor and a 6* r3 corvus... @Kabam Miike when can we get info on the upcoming Corvus nerf? He has utilities, namor doesn’t, he can survive through death, namor does not. Ends fights under 20-30 hits, and if a special boost is on just chain some sp2. Just pulled corvus but would like clarification on “high”damage champions nerfs. If namor and cull are now, then he has to be next with that stacked of utilities.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Would almost bet money they end up capping his fury at best to 2 at once. They'll probably also make some adjustments to the damage reflect where it doesn't interact with certain debuffs.
    The whales are going to grab the pitch forks and torches after this "rebalancing"
    Or they may remove the ability to gain a bar of power by using 15 outrage
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Crimson8399 you could of said that in one post my dude

Ironic, isn’t it?

Well said. Hope they all

AEDTIKCKBM

Crimson8399 you could of said that in one post my dude

Ironic, isn’t it?

Well said. Hope they all

AEDTIKCKBM
    Yeah I kinda kept thinking of more and should have edited. 😂
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    ohh yeh they "balanced" dr strange so hard ,they even decided not to put any values on fury,armour, crit , or block prof he gets on his phases!!! his abilties just says he "gets attack increase " but by how much no one knows?!! i understand if his regen was too much , balance him with other stuff but they reduced damage, based his abities on rng, fate seal on sp3 is for mere 5 seconds and a damn regen!!! that regen is so low without mephisto you cant make any use of it why butcher one of the best characters in marvel and Mcu like this!!! please "REBALANCE balance" dr strange!! not even near "balanced" namor sig 200 for another 18 months so cant even comment about it.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Kalantak said:

ohh yeh they "balanced" dr strange so hard ,they even decided not to put any values on fury,armour, crit , or block prof he gets on his phases!!! his abilties just says he "gets attack increase " but by how much no one knows?!! i understand if his regen was too much , balance him with other stuff but they reduced damage, based his abities on rng, fate seal on sp3 is for mere 5 seconds and a damn regen!!! that regen is so low without mephisto you cant make any use of it why butcher one of the best characters in marvel and Mcu like this!!! please "REBALANCE balance" dr strange!! not even near "balanced" namor sig 200 for another 18 months so cant even comment about it.

I definitely agree with you on the Dr. Strange nerf and for those of you that are new Dr. Strange really was one of the best champs i started 3yrs ago and Strange ws honestly one of my fav champs! So it was tragic to see the nerf, but hopefully kabam will realize that this isn't street fighter 2 lol unique & sometimes op champs are a good thing!
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★

Or they may remove the ability to gain a bar of power by using 15 outrage

I think this is the most likely outcome.
  • Captain_J4ckCaptain_J4ck Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike Any likely date for this "re-balance"
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    All this outrage for changes that we don't know about, and haven't happened yet...

Just another day on the internet I suppose.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    If the change is truly minor they would've just gone with a silent nerf and kept quiet. No one would be the wiser
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    DJSergy said:

Shrimkins said:

All this outrage for changes that we don't know about, and haven't happened yet...

Just another day on the internet I suppose.

Yeah they can put all this to bed if they just announce the changes once and for all. It’s not like they don’t have it ready, its all just about the timing for announcing. So much for transparency
    Maybe so. Or maybe there will still be people mad at whatever minor change they make.

I mean... we have to be mad at something all the time right?
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Knowing theres balance changes coming I would rush into using Namor. You've waited this long for him you can wait another month to see how the rebalance affects him, then make your decision.
This discussion has been closed.