**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing the sequel to Love is a Battlerealm 3, Love is a Battlerealm 3 II.

edited February 2020 in General Discussion
OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN

Greetings Summoner! Despite your feedback and concerns, Deadpool is back for his yearly romantic bender.

Another year. Another heartbreak. PSYCHE! Not this time. Deadpool's got a plan to guarantee someone to love him just in time for the season of seduction. But why stop at just one? What if EVERYONE in the Battlerealm loved Deadpool? With the help of the probably-not-evil-just-misunderstood Diablo, Deadpool has crafted a Love Potion and spread it across The Contest. Making everything with a beating heart (or equivalent) fall head over heels for him. Oh boy!

Oh boy. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Deadpool likes to think there is enough of him to go around but there isn't enough dupes in the world to satisfy this many fans. Deadpool's asking for your help to get everyone out of this Lovesick Trance. What's the cure you might ask? A swift blow to the head ought to set things right. Help Deadpool fend off his adoring fans as he figures out a more than a band-aid solution to this Monogamy Nightmare.

Love is a Battlerealm 3 II will be available from February 12th, 2020 at 10:00 AM PST and run until March 4th, 2020 10:00 AM PST.

LOVE TAPS

This Quest contains a new Global Buff on all difficulties. “Head Over Heels”. This buff will require you to finish your fights with a heavy attack as the killing blow. A new Boost can be collected for a limited time called “THE POWER OF LOVE”. This will stun the Defender when they’re close to being defeated, making landing heavies much easier. This Boost can be collected through completing unique Solo Objectives.

Q&A

WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?

Below you’ll find the outline for the rewards of each difficulty, with a unique item being available during this event. LOVE JUICE.

LOVE JUICE is a unique potion ONLY available from this event, they’re stronger than regular potions and will help you take on some of the challenging content around The Contest. They come in two tiers with “Lesser Love Juice” available at lower difficulties, and being stronger than Level 3 Health potions, and “Love Juice” available at higher difficulties which are stronger than Level 4 Potions.

But the Love juice won’t stay potent forever, on March 11th 10am PST these potions will be converted. Each Love Juice will be converted to a Level 4 Health Potion and each Lesser Love Juice will be converted to a Level 3 Health potion. So use them while you can!

Normal
4-Star Shards - x1000
3-Star Shards - x4000
Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x4000
Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystal - x4
Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystal - x2
Ultimate Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
Lesser Love Juice - x10

Heroic
4-Star Shards - x2000
Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x6000
Tier 4 Basic Fragments - x18000
Tier 4 Class Catalyst Frag Crystal - x25
Ultimate Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
Lesser Love Juice - x6
Love Juice - x4

Master
5-Star Shards - x2500
4-Star Shards - x2000
Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x10000
Tier 4 Basic - x1
Tier 4 Class Catalyst Frag Crystal - x50
Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
Love Juice - x9

Epic
6-Star Shards - x1000
5-Star Shards - x5000
Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x12000
Tier 5 Basic Fragments - x4500
Tier 2 Alpha Fragments - x18000
Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
Love Juice - x12

HOW MUCH ENERGY DOES THIS COST?
The Energy cost is 1 per step, and with each of the 6 Quests having two paths, it’ll run you around 134 Energy per difficulty to 100% Explore the Quest.

WHAT IS LOVE?
When the Moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie.

WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM?
Collector Crystals.

WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL DATE?
April 25th.

If you have any questions about the Quest Content, or Romance in general, feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll get to as many of them as I can.

Love you,
Doot.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Bummed it's not a five star shattered heart crystal, but excited nonetheless
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Wait how is it that last year not only were almost all the shards more but the energy cost less? Wtf?
    The only thing better is that there's t5b and t2a and 1k 6* shards....
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Legendary crystal is 5 star or 4 to 5 star?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Whats in the legendary shattered crystal?
    edited February 2020
    RogerRabs said:

Wait how is it that last year not only were almost all the shards more but the energy cost less? Wtf?

Let me get this straight. Everything is the same, except for all that stuff they added?
    The amount of shards,4* shards 5* shards and even the amount of legendary Crystal's decreased.

Legendary crystal: guaranteed 4* with a 20% chance at a 5*
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Do Mysterio and Vulture not love me or are they evading my 5* roster for a reason?
  • What songs might be on Deadpool’s playlist while he’s spreading all this love?

(I’m currently in between songs right now, any help is appreciated)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

RogerRabs said:

Let me get this straight. Everything is the same, except for all that stuff they added?
    The amount of shards,4* shards 5* shards and even the amount of legendary Crystal's decreased.

Legendary crystal: guaranteed 4* with a 20% chance at a 5*
    That's right, last year Epic had two legendary and Master had one. This year we only get two total. What gives, Kabam?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

What songs might be on Deadpool’s playlist while he’s spreading all this love?

Crazy On You by Heart seems up his alley.
    Every Step You Take by the Police might even top that.
    And maybe a little I May Be Crazy by Billy Joel.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I was hoping Kabam Thrillson would be the one posting this ...
    This doesn't seem right
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60

Be Your Man
    Total Eclipse of the Heart
    Chains of Love
    I Love You Always Forever
    Tainted Love
    Objects of Desire
    The Entire Soundtrack to Jackie Brown
    You forgot Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  • Ir0nM8nIr0nM8n Posts: 33
    Any info coming on Mojo long arena??
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    edited February 2020
    WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL DATE?
    April 25th.

What's important about April 25th?
    Is it your birthday? Should I put it on the calendar to wish you well? 😂
  • Dear Kabam Doot,

Exactly how many gummy bears do I need in a candy bouquet to woo my one true love?

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

Be Your Man
    Chains of Love
    Tainted Love
    Objects of Desire
    You forgot Crazy Little Thing Called Love
    And Crazy for You.

Be Your Man
    Chains of Love
    Tainted Love
    Objects of Desire
    Love the way you lie?
    No love?
    Love game?
    Crazy in love?
    What is love?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    meh

something to do to pass the time but nothing to be excited over, unfortunately.