**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick fury being heal blocked by thanos on map6

Okay well I just put one up and was closed without me be able to put my point across to the answer I got given due to being at work. You preventing him from healing is reducing the ability from working so reducing ability ( FYI it shouldn't work as his sig ability states not affected by ability reduction). So either fix it or I'm just gonna continue on with this everyday from now till you do. Sorry but is a joke. If your preventing him from having full health it's reducing his ability I believe I'm sorry if I have this wrong. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Comments

• Options
    There’s a node that prevents you from gaining health by any means. This includes NF switching stance.
    If you want him in juice mode kill him off in your last fight
  • Options
    dizzykiller_91dizzykiller_91 Posts: 21 β˜…
    No it shouldn't work at all it shouldn't affect his ability read the discription
  • Options
    It's plan and simple not hard to understand it's affect his ability to work so it's shouldn't work.
  • Options
    Okay so why does archangel not work then? He does heal prevention?
  • Options
    What πŸ˜…πŸ˜…? In other words they are the developers and they can say whatever they want and that's that right?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

No it shouldn't work at all it shouldn't affect his ability read the discription

The node isn't affecting ability accuracy. Everything is still triggering. The LMD is destroyed and Nick Fury still gets his Fury. If Ability Accuracy were preventing his ability, then Nick Fury would die immediately upon reaching 0 health when he has a persistent charge. This isn't happening.

If you want to think of it another way, the healing still triggers, but the node prevents you from seeing the benefit of it. It's like a passive heal block that prevents any green regenerative numbers from appearing.
  • Options

Okay well I just put one up and was closed without me be able to put my point across to the answer I got given due to being at work. You preventing him from healing is reducing the ability from working so reducing ability ( FYI it shouldn't work as his sig ability states not affected by ability reduction). So either fix it or I'm just gonna continue on with this everyday from now till you do. Sorry but is a joke. If your preventing him from having full health it's reducing his ability I believe I'm sorry if I have this wrong.

Read this very long-running thread, which is why they probably close additional/duplicate threads about this subject (because there was already one discussed at length)...

And creating new threads on it will not result in anything different.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162233/aq-thanos-heal-prevention-whats-this-garbage#latest
  • Options
    Ability Accuracy is the chance for any given ability to trigger when the conditions to activate it are met. A reduction in Ability Accuracy makes an ability less likely to activate under the circumstances it normally would. The portion of his signature ability that states that it "isn't affected by Ability Accuracy reduction" means that the ability can't be prevented from activating by reductions in Ability Accuracy.

However, the Heal Prevention node isn't attempting to reduce Ability Accuracy, it just prevents the attacker from healing. So when his sig ability is activated, the healing portion of it is prevented, but the other parts of his signature ability (his Stun Immunity and Fury's Fury Buff) will still activate as normal.
  • Options
    Okay but that is apart of his ability isn't that the real nick has full health then start to degenerate it even states it on his signature ability. This is why I'm asking you these questions as it shouldn't stop it according to the sig
  • Options

The node isn't affecting ability accuracy. Everything is still triggering. The LMD is destroyed and Nick Fury still gets his Fury. If Ability Accuracy were preventing his ability, then Nick Fury would die immediately upon reaching 0 health when he has a persistent charge. This isn't happening.

If you want to think of it another way, the healing still triggers, but the node prevents you from seeing the benefit of it. It's like a passive heal block that prevents any green regenerative numbers from appearing.
    Yeah I understand that but It is apart of his ability to be at full health then degenerate to 30% so it is effecting his ability. Don't go around the topic of his signature ability.
  • Options
    Look if they want to play it like that then put it in the text that returning with full health can be prevented. Just so you don't get people going like this again
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wasting your time lol
  • Options

Wasting your time lol

I agree with you, they just don't want to admit it's apart of his ability to regenerate to 100% and preventing it is affecting the ability from happening. Not hard logic to understand I believe.