**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why not perma bans?

Why doesn’t people get a permaban for using Bots or other cheats/hacks? Or more longer then 7 days. It is unfair for the player base which is always playing fair.

Comments

• Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 956 ★★★
    Because everyone must be given a chance to realize and rectify the mistakes they made....
    For eg:- I used Mod once on ROL... They banned me for 7 Days....
    Since then I haven't even thought about mod
  • Options
    GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Not my idea of justice
  • Options

Because everyone must be given a chance to realize and rectify the mistakes they made....

This right here is why not a permanent ban. And I'm ok with that even though some situations you'd think it would be instant. I have never been banned from this game, but I did get banned from a different hero fighting game and had to go through loops to figure out why and even then couldn't appeal the wrongful ban. I ended up quitting the game because I got so far in it and they couldn't fix whatever issue was happening with my new account that prob woulda got me another false ban.
  • Options
    Hey there, we take actions on game accounts based on the results of our investigations and the severity of the issue. We can't discuss the results of most investigations or what actions were taken as a result of them without going into the private account details that we aren't able to discuss with others. Sometimes this will lead to a temporary ban and other times it may lead to a permanent one, but rest assured that the action taken is based off of verifiable evidence found course of the investigation.
This discussion has been closed.