**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor and Cull obsidian resources Status

1234568Β»

Comments

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    My Namor came back with an extra dupe.
    Fully expecting the extra sig levels to be taken away and rightly so.
    Extremely annoyed about not being given the correct rank up materials back.
    Given 3 cosmic T3CC instead of mutant. So mine is currently sat at r1 until this farce is sorted.
    It hasn't been a great week in MCOC world with this and the AW disaster.

• LovekLovek Posts: 216 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Many players who had unduped version have still duped version.. WHY i don't sold mine !!! i would like to get duped version , wish if i knew it... it's not fair....
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Any update as to how this will be handled? I’m afraid to rank up Namor knowing that he will be impacted again somehow. I really would like to start using him in content again soon, especially with 6.4 here.

I also didn’t receive enough sig stones to level him up to sig 200 like he was at before. Is this being taken into account?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So I’ve had a different issue. First level up event since give back. Haven’t ranked up anyone since we got the refund. Went to rank up namor back to r3 for now and have found mysefl short on t3cc. Seems the resources given out were messed up too in regard to what we sold.

If your going to take a look at the dupes I think you need to looks at the whole process because clearly there is a miss here and I didn’t check the rest of the rewards and can’t confirm now. I would have never noticed if I wasn’t short on t3cc for mutants in this rank up.
  • Any update on the missing resources as well?
    I had sold my R5 Namor but the ISOs which I got back is barely enough to take him upto R4 and I'm extremely low on ISOs so can't even use other to rank him up

The ISO-8 you Received back was incorrect. We'll be sending out the correct amounts of ISO-8 in the coming days, as well as the Mutant T3CCs some missed out on.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If it was meant as Compensation, everyone would have gotten the extra. Not some.

Everyone didn't sell.
    Everyone was given the option. Which was outlined for them, and explained that they would only get the Resources back if they did.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Consistency is the key to everything. Kabam made an honest mistake, and I'm happy that they at least addressed the issue. What I'm not so keen on is the taking back of the extra dupes. If a mistake was made in the past (ie: Void/Sentry or rank-ups), why start now and try to take it all back? Someone mentioned earlier that it was like a robbery. It isn't. Kabam made a mistake that was absolutely understandable given the pressure they were under to administer the resources in a timely manner. It is exactly like a bank error, not a robbery. The bank (Kabam) gave us the wrong amount of said champ, and although this isn't fair for all players, it was still a mistake. It's not like the bank would demand the money back. If you do something, do it consistently. I admire Kabam's initiative, but their lack of consistency is causing trouble.

How about this: People who didn't sell Namor 5*/6* get a class 5*/6* awakening gem so they can awaken their Namor if they choose, or someone else specific? would those people who incorrectly get double Namors be happy with that? doubt it.

I agree on some levels. Those who didn't sell their Namors or their Culls should get an awakening gem, but only for Namor or Cull. If you're saying that Kabam gave people a class awakening gem, then the statements you said above directly refute what you're saying. By virtue of giving people a selection of better characters to awaken, you end up at the problem stated before in your post (that a dupe on Namor is worth more than 10k 5* shards). But overall, I agree that maybe a champion specific awakening gem could be considered for compensation for people who didn't sell their Namor and Cull (those who didn't sell the one or the other champion would still receive a gem for the unsold champ though).

If I read correctly, most of the people want to keep the dupe Namor, that they did not have before, because it's Kabam mistake.
    So, in the future, if Kabam make a mistake that is not good for you, like forgetting to give you your war or SA rewards, for example, it would be ok???
    Come on, you had an unduped Namor, you get back an unduped one.

If the bank deposit $1000 by mistake, it's fine, you can spend it, it'S not your fault, it's their mistake.

'nuff said.

That's not a valid argument though, because Kabam has consistently and vigilantly fixed aversive mistakes. It is not the same case with mistakes regarding champions and rewards in which a minority benefitted. They didn't consistently fix issues with rank-up tickets, or the Void/Sentry issue, or the duplicate 10k shards from the boss rush. If they did, they should take back the extra dupes, but since they didn't, they should honor their mistake and let people keep them. Like you said, "if the bank deposit $1000 by mistake, it's fine, you can spend it, it's not your fault, it's their mistake" and Kabam made a mistake, so why shouldn't we get to keep it?
This discussion has been closed.