**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the ‘Whack-A-Mole Man’ Solo Objective?

It’s mentioned in the in-game mail but I can’t seem to find it.

My game is fully updated, I can play the new EQ and side quest.

iPhone 11 Pro if that matters.

Comments

• Looks like there was a delay. They should be live now! Please restart your game to make sure they activate for you.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Got them now, thanks!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    The delay kinda threw me off a bit ... Was 1 path away from exploring the quest.
    So now guess I'm forced to do 7 paths for nothing
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Nice rewards on the objectives.
  • I jumped right into the Mole Man side event, and after running 6 paths, the special objective pops up saying that I must beat Mole Man in that specific stage 8 times. Seems pretty dumb that I suddenly have to retread another 6 times after already clearing the entire stage. Luckily their is no energy cost, but still wastes a lot of extra time....

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    It happened to me as well. Luckily it's only 1 time i did and it didn't show in the objectives. But still it's a waste of time for nothing.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Just remembered that I can do it on other difficulties, and it still counts. So guess there is that at least, no need to waste time
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★

Just remembered that I can do it on other difficulties, and it still counts. So guess there is that at least, no need to waste time

Thankyou. I realised that myself just now. What a relief.
  • CleoberryIIICleoberryIII Posts: 9
    haven't been able to play the special event...100% for the first time, other chapters locked...coming soon as explanation
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

haven't been able to play the special event...100% for the first time, other chapters locked...coming soon as explanation

One Chapter a week, same with the Objectives.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163

I have completed my epic so I thought to complete master so that I can complet my solo objective but this is not counting as you see it is still showing 0
  • 1st week is 1st quest, and 1st Level of Objective (Hidden Cache is it's name).
    2nd week will unlock 2nd quest, and 2nd Level of Objective (Buried Treasure).
    Etc
    @SummonerNR thanks bro for the info I missed the sentence