**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil Warrior, New Prestige?

with the change to CW, should we expect PI to change as well? Can we get some numbers on this, so that community members don't have to chase them down?

Also im really looking forward to the punisher and carnage features, its been too long since we've seen tech and cosmic featured champs come to the contest.

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    mutamatt wrote: »
    Also im really looking forward to the punisher and carnage features, its been too long since we've seen tech and cosmic featured champs come to the contest.

Like Nebula and Yondu, King Groot and Angela?
  • LostSoulZzLostSoulZz Posts: 15
    Update states that cw should be starting with 7 armor up charges yet it's still only 2. What's the deal with that...
  • Dayde wrote: »
    Update states that cw should be starting with 7 armor up charges yet it's still only 2. What's the deal with that...

Is that the in game description? Mine is not awakened. I will find out from the team if it should be 7 or 2.
  • mutamatt wrote: »
    with the change to CW, should we expect PI to change as well? Can we get some numbers on this, so that community members don't have to chase them down?

Good question! I'll ask the team. I didn't see any change with mine, but I will find out.
  • LostSoulZzLostSoulZz Posts: 15
    Hey miike. Yes it's in the description, mines a r4 4star.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Let's hope for 7...that would be awesome. Wouldn't hold my breath though.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Acanthus wrote: »

He was being sarcastic ;)
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I can tell you right away PI did change. Unawakened 3/30, from 2414 to 2470.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Dayde wrote: »

I'm noticing the same issue
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »

He was being sarcastic ;)

eks dee
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Rank rank 4 4* PI has gone up by around 300.
    He used to be way down the list of 4* champs, he's now my 4th highest rank 4 after rocket, quake and Crossbones.
    He's higher than GR
  • OnaKushDietOnaKushDiet Posts: 23
    Anyone else notice his armour ups do nothing for suicides? Is this intended
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    c758hbdanfy8.png

Hey Mike sig says starts with 7. He only starts with 2 still
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    edited May 2017
    Before the update his pi was around 5850(r5 sig lvl 55) and now it's 6022 so definitely there will be boost in his prestige. Looking forward to the reply.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Changes wont be made to cw ubtail after 4hr maintnenance. The app update did not include that change
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 70
    PI for my 4 star rank 4 went from 4415 to 4545