**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a friendly suggestion to KABAM

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
You may not have noticed but there are a few things going on in the world. Nordstroms is offering discounted. Local restaurants 50% off on carryout. Food is kind of an essential. I would suggest that you take a look right now at the following:

Size of pots in a 6 star world
Cost of boost packs
Overall deals
Cost of an odin

In current context business as usual may mean no business and it won't be a gradual tailoff just an abrupt stop. Pretty sure when people are out of jobs for a few months their desire to spend on this will depend on the cost. In what is going on today I love the phrase that pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered.

I'm not privy to your financials but I'm not oblivious to the world.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

This is not an essential service.

Neither is Nordstrom’s. See, that’s why I put that out there.

Reading...you’re doing it wrong.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If ppl stop buying deals and items Kabam will adjust the cost. As long as they r still profitable there is no reason to change anything.

I'm sure if kabam dropped the cost of an odin by 50% right now, you would be complaining when they raise it back up when things return to normal. It's a no-win situation. Lowering the cost would shorten the life expectancy of the game we all enjoy.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Listen. The reason why food stores are giving discounts is because people need it to survive. The reason an Odin isn’t discounted is because it isn’t a need to survive.
    Stop being greedy. Just don’t buy ingame deals that cost money and spend it on food.
This discussion has been closed.