**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Chose a side and it just loads forever
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TunesmithTunesmith Posts: 14
    Got the same issue. Endless load leads to disconnect. Rinse repeat.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    happened with me also.. now i cannot play, losing time, boosters, etc.. already finished epic side quest for the "follow the ancient one" and it asks me again... KABAM?????
  • Same with me as well...
    Anyone find a solution yet?
  • lagulamalagulama Posts: 38
    Me too, already pick a side. Played. Quit. Log in again, and told to pick a a side. And I'm stuck
    Chose a side, played, and I notice that button thingy on the stash, clicked it and I'm told to chose a side, and it loads forever. Tried to log in, and the game again told me to chose a side, it kept loading until I got disconnected.
    Please, I can't even play the game.

In game name: Lagulama
    Device: oneplus 7 pro
    Android 10
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos This needs a fix. Immediately. I picked a side as well, and then the game forced me to pick again and won't actually pick. Stuck in limbo. Can't force quit back in because it brings me back to the screen. I am a paying customer, this needs addressed
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first recommend going through the troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device your using. Could you try that and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue?
    @Kabam Zibiit restart / reinstall, clean OS - nothing helps.. please not force me to fill a ticket! this is on your database (i mean the game database) and you know that
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    I'm not an idiot. I can't do any of that as the game WILL NOT LET ME DO ANYTHING with this screen up
  • NightHikerTMNightHikerTM Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Same here. Claimed the object from the mail earlier and chose a side witout issue. Played this week's side quest, then saw that there was still a reward to pick in the stash. It was the side choser object again, and once I clicked to claim it got me stuck on this screen. No matter what I do, can't get it off, and if I try to pick the same side it just disconnects after a time.

This needs a fix urgently, as it prevents you from playing the game.

Edit: Uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't work either.

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    So I claim my totem and chose to support Storm and started playing the quest. Then when I went to home screen, I noticed an 'unclaimed' reward. It was the totem again. So when I 'claimed' it again, it ask me again who I support. Again I chose Storm. Then it says I've been disconnected and to re-connect. When I do, it ask me who I support. When I choose Storm for third time, it says I've been disconnected ... and so on. So I exit the game and shut it down and re-load the game. Up pops the screen asking who I support. For the millionth time, I choose Storm and then it loops over and over.

Can someone from Kabam help?

Anyone else experiencing this loop?
  • TunesmithTunesmith Posts: 14

Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first recommend going through the troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device your using. Could you try that and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue?

iOS, latest iOS version.

Already deleted and reinstalled the game. No success.

Can’t perform any of the ingame troubleshooting steps as the game does not allow anything other than the “CHOOSE A SIDE” pop up that you cannot bypass.

Once I pick a side it just spins, shows the “connection ⚠️ “ icon and then disconnects.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    You can choose the opposite side and get back into the game. This does give you both sides objectives, which I'm sure is not intended. If you pick up the orb a 3rd time....you are locked in the "choose a side" death loop. I'm stuck in this loop at the moment hoping Kabam can fix it.
  • mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 45
    Same here. Opened the game mail at 10:00 PST. Clicked on the special orb. Chose a side. Game went down. Game came back up. Now I am stuck at this screen. Every time I pick a side the game disconnects. Rebooted phone. Deleted game and redownloaded. Nothing has worked.
    @Kabam Miike Can someome assist with this issue please?
  • I had this exact same issue. I was trying to go to the Apocalypse side and after looping about 20 times I clicked on the Ancient One side and the pop up went away and it said I chose the ancient one. Afterwards it gave me the good choice mail thing for both sides and I now have access for both the rank up materials quest and the shards quest along with the solo objectives for both sides. I’m really trying not to get banned or anything so if someone from Kabam could look into this it would be very much appreciated.
  • Come on @Kabam Miike help us out !?!
  • The_destr10The_destr10 Posts: 18
    apoc

I had already chose team apocalypse but it made me choose again and I had to pick the ancient one team so now I have access to both quest. I wanted to report this glitch.
  • We've alerted the rest of the team so that they can take a look into this.
    Kabam it needs to be solved ASAP - URGENTLY!!! None of the "stucked" players can help in the AQ that will begin 3rd day.. Also we are unable to help in the fights on 2nd day (i was right before boss prepared to fight) We gave you enough input to believe this is not the phone/connection bug, so please do what is needed - FIX it! Unbelievable that every every month we must fight also with the Kabam support, not only with the UC bosses
  • MxylplkMxylplk Posts: 29
    Same here...Had to choose other team - kept crashing if I didnt
    This is the only way to access the game to prevent the "choose a side" loop. I'm afraid to do both sides. Sticking to the side I chose the first time, so I don't get banned.
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64

I'm confused. Can I do both without risking a ban? Is this supposed to be like that? I got Vids how this happened
  • jockererjockerer Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    game is in a constant disconnecting loop after choosing what side to play on, team sorcerer or team storm, so what to do from now on? not finishing my AQ?
    so again, the issue is. : Choose a Side > server disconnecting > loading screen > back to choose a Side

Infinite disconnect LOOP, please fix it, i can;t finish my AQ
  • Hey there, would you be able to share the video of how this happened? You can post the video to a site like youtube and then share the link here. Thanks!
    Try now guys. I was just able to get in
    We also getting a big disadvantage on the arena grind, some of us have expiring energy refills (that we collecting all month) to quick finish the EQ, me personally used a 30% attack/health boost for the side quest, some of us have late night and cannot help out in the AQ before they are going to sleep. So this is the thing, that we , all stuck players, who dont want to cheat and chose the other side, must suffer. I am pretty sure that it won't be compensated, that i am also not asking, just telling, it's absolutely unfair!!! We did NOTHING wrong, the Kabam coders did that, again and again, horrible bugs , that i made 10 years ago when i was a beginner. I cannot imagine to release that big bugs in the bank system that i am coding.. That's the pro companies have 1) test servers 2) test databases 3) test environments and 4) Testers! . Also they have OK coders, not minions! I am absolutely disappointed.. was waiting from the morning to play new content and i got a big virtual kick between my legs from you Kabam!
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    I hope I dont get banned🙈sure give me a few
    frodo2377 said:

Try now guys. I was just able to get in

you can join for a second when AQ ends to collect the rewards, and then stuck loop again for me
This discussion has been closed.