**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Grandmaster Crystal gives Basic or Full Dupe

Can we get some clarification?
Are the GM crystals supposed to give full dupes or +1s?

If basic +1, why? And was this disclosed before?

akwfwuk4ujrp.jpg

Comments

• TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    Here is a description showing another player opening his Guilly at +1 and Basic.
    w9swmcsurhz2.jpg
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    wtf ! You're in luck bro, I just opened 3 of them and only 3 star champs...
  • That is odd. Looking at the screenshots, you're getting a full dupe, but the description seems to be off. I'll take this to the team.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You guys pulling 5* are lucky. 14 crystal and I only got 3 4* and the rest 3*
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    I pulled a 4* black panther. It showed 1x but definitely gave him 20 sig levels
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Did you get iso, gold and shards for next level crystal on your dupes?
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    It's a full dupe, it always says that even for 4-star dupes from Phcs and 4-star crystals (for some reason).
    Crystals always give you full dupes.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    i would like to try a Grandmaster Crystal or 2 BUT NO you have to be uncollected this is unfair.
  • You guys....I threw away 5.2k of my hard earned units to get 26 3* champions (not even a single 5* shard that is - let alone a full champ) and you wonder about some things...
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Are people pulling high % of 5* or is that big luck?

6 people im my alliance pulled a 5*. I personally opened 10 (worth 2k units) and got 2 4*s and 8 3*s.