**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Issue in AW: It shows T5 but can’t set global node

This is first time we are seeing this. War page shows we are in T5 [Multiplier x4] but we can’t set the global nodes.
Is this issue? Will we face opponents who can set global node, if yes won’t that be skew?

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Your probably matched up with a t6 alliance and the war randomly assigned t6 rules, check and see if the nodes are t5 or t6 nodes
  • K12pK12p Posts: 7
    They are T5 nodes, already checked that out..
  • edited April 2020
    Hey there, it may be that you are fighting an opponent from a lower tier and will end up fighting them on their tier's map. In that case, neither alliance would have access to global nodes. I hope that helps clear things up!
  • Apologies, your response hadn't shown up until after I finished my message. Would you be able to share screenshots of what you're seeing?
    Looks like that’s the case.. some are T5 nodes, some are T6 nodes. Here are few screen shots..

What does that means for points? Will we get T5 multiplier or T6 multiplier ?

Apologies all are T6 nodes I got thrown a bit away by memory.
    @Kabam Zibiit thanks the explanation makes sense.
  • Glad to hear everyone is ok. :)