Mysterio / Old man Logan synergy

According to describtion of the synergy called “No.. Not You...” is not exactly working on mysterio’s side. Hero regains the health he lost based on recieved hits but doesn’t add plus 10% more health by flat while the synergy is active.

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    Can you show pictures? It’ll be hard to see what you mean without numbers
  • NotfreequentNotfreequent Member Posts: 5

As you can see by the first picture i have synergies active with logan and heimdall yo keep me alive

Second picture i have activated Reflection Gas (sp1) when at 85% hp

Third picture you’re looking at the last second on Reflection Gas with 9% hp

At this point when the Gas ends i should be healed up to 85% + Logan’s synergy since i dont have recoil on

As you can see in the last picture mysterio could only heal himself to 85% regardless to logans synergy
  • OkaythenOkaythen Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    Seems like heimdal triggered his synergy meaning you took 9% health after the timer ended
    This is further proven by the amount of damage healed
    He healed for 14382
    So 14382/ 16977 is 85%
    Adding in to the 9% is 94% close to the 95 % you would have had 95% but you lost the last 9%
    I have only put heimdall to fight so that i could live enough and easly show it off by recording a video, you can test it yourself that heimdall has nothing to do with it, i see your point you are right at some point because of my mistake of not uploading the the very last second of heimdalls proc

Those last 2 pics should explain what you have thought it was

i appreciate your effort and thank you for your freetime
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Would you be able to share the video of this fight with us and let us know who else was on your team, where the fight took place, and what nodes were active for it?
    Heimdall logan and mysterio was in team, it doesnt work no matter whos on team
    The thing is its not about the scene or chapter and nodes, it just doesnt work.. in arena or in Aw, story quests.

Since you have asked i uploaded the video to youtube and im also able to make and record else fights to prove that 10 percentage of healing doesn’t exist.

https://youtu.be/x8J6roIS7Qw
    Scene is road to the labyrent chapter 4 3