**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't join alliance

So I left my alliance to join another alliance and the officer of that alliance sends me invitation which I didn't receive and then I request to join his alliance which he didn't received. We are just keep doing this back and forth in hope something will fall in place lol.

And I am currently alliance less ....

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Looks like you have 3 alliance invites sitting there in INBOX. Did you open those Msgs and see where it says to accept the invite ?

Also looks like your “request to join” indeed was accepted once as well.

Which are you saying is back-n-forth that are not going thru ?

FYI, when you view another alliance's INFO pages, and do a “Request to Join”, the Leader/Officers don’t actually get a Mail Msg regarding that. Your request gets added at top of their Alliance Roster page FOR THEM TO SEE. But if anyone of their Officers DELETES the Request to Join, it will disappear so other Officers won’t even see the Request there anymore.

But anyways, you got INVITED 3 different times, just needed to Accept within your Mail Msg. Which looks like it was some once, and then were kicked out afterwards (so the Invites must have been working).
  • Hey there, if you have tried requesting to join from their alliance page and are still having issue, you can contact our Support Team. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Server issue made it worse when it takes ages to open the game and when finally you open the alliance invitation mail guess what it is already expired lol.

Anyways I ended up joining some other alliance and luckily this debacle didn't happen
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Tnx for your feedbacks tho. 👍