**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega red proximity issue

After the most recent update I have observed that occasionally, after I parry an attack, the enemy ends up just out of my spore range.
Since my device is already slow as is, I don't have a viable way to record any video evidence. Please answer this discussion if you're facing the same issue

P.S. I will use vision (Aarkus) for a number of fights to see if the issue is with omega or proximity and parry spacings in general

Comments

• Options
    Gilgamesh_Gilgamesh_ Posts: 4
    Can confirm.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Necessary info for reporting bugs:
    Device: Huawei mate 10
    Carrier: Local
    Wifi (not on cellular)
    Game mode: Arena, Quest, AQ
    Champions Affected: Omega red
    No boosts used
    Version: Latest as of 05/12/2020
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Hey there, do you have any footage of this or would you be able to tell us any specific fights this happened in or specific opponents? This will help give us a starting point to look into it.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★

Hey there, do you have any footage of this or would you be able to tell us any specific fights this happened in or specific opponents? This will help give us a starting point to look into it.

I have first noticed it in AQ map 5 symbiote supreme fight then happened in venom, abomination and og hulk fights I believe (size XL seems to be a common theme with most) I've talked to other people and they said that they experienced it in magik fight unfortunately my device doesn't handle screen recording so of someone can help me out here it'd be great