**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible bug

I fought bishop with Claire voyant and he gained power like crazy when I hit him. I know he gains power from energy damage but it doesn't state if her basic attacks does energy damage. The reason I'm confused is that in war on path 3 it say non contact they will heal but she lost alot of health on that node for physical damage. Plus she gets hurt from korg. How can she do both physical and energy damage on her basic hits?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    She does energy damage.
    She shouldn't be affected by psychic thorns or Korg ability
  • Options
    Claire Voyant's basic attacks are contact attacks that deal Energy Damage, so she wouldn't heal from Psychic Thorns with her basic attacks. She shouldn't take damage from Korg's signature ability though. I tested her in a duel and wasn't taking damage from the sig ability against him. Would you happen to have any footage or info about where you're seeing this?
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure its been stated that all hits from mystic champs are considered energy attacks, are they not?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

I'm pretty sure its been stated that all hits from mystic champs are considered energy attacks, are they not?

I think you're thinking about Human Torch, where when receiving hits from or blocking mystic champs, all contact will be considered energy-based and thus feed his smolder charges.
  • Options
    TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    OK I tested it again with korg. Maybe there was something else I was taking damage from because now I'm not. But thanks. I thought since it was energy it would be non contact. This answered my question. I wished all champs would just state it in the skills though.