**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mysterio bug on Gimme Node

Mysterio should deal 400% of the recovered health, but it didn't deal any damage against that rhino on act 6.4.1.
i launched sp1 and I lost 60% health during that Reflection phase.Recovering all that damage lost didn't deal any damage to the enemy. Is it intended? Why should magik work and mysterio shouldn't?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    What are the nodes?
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Gimme:
    Whenever the Attacker Regenerates health, the Defender is dealt direct damage equal to 400% of the Health gained, but the Defender takes 75% less damage from all other sources and is immune to Damage Over Time effects.

Using Blade, i could easily deal the damage, thanks to his regeneration while holding block. Using Mysterio, I couldn't deal any sort of damage, despite my regeneration of over 50% health.
    Is that the only node?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Could it be that mysterio's own abilities, which by itself already deals back damage based on health recovered when the timer ends, took priority over the gimme node which then resulted in the opponent not taking damage as intended?

Is that the only node?

That is the relevant one, but now I provide you the other nodes.. maybe there is an odd interaction that makes conflicts, because apparently it shoudl work fine.

Gimme
    Power gain +200%
    Stung once, Twice Shy -1

https://streamable.com/hnbfxv

Here is the fight issue
    Thanks. Sorry to be a stickler, but you might be surprised how many times we'll get something like "Spider-man evaded my Venom! There's no relevant node that should cause that!" only to later find out it was a buffet or fisticuffs node. Happens ALL THE TIME.

In this case, I think you're right and I think @Championcritic may be correct. This should certainly get a look from the game team.
    edited May 2020

Thanks. Sorry to be a stickler, but you might be surprised how many times we'll get something like "Spider-man evaded my Venom! There's no relevant node that should cause that!" only to later find out it was a buffet or fisticuffs node. Happens ALL THE TIME.

In this case, I think you're right and I think @Championcritic may be correct. This should certainly get a look from the game team.

You are right, I indeed undersood that request double checking the nodes (hoping to not find the solution by myself😅😂)
    Any news about this? I don't wanna waste energy going on that path and realise that Mysterio is still unable to deal damage while regenerating.
    I didn't read anything about this issue on the changelog post. I assume the bug still exists, right?
    Hello, can I have an update of this issue?
    Hello, any news about this issue? It has been 3 months
    You are right, I suppose. I don't want to waste some energies in order to rest the node
  • Do you have any video of this happen in the most recent update or can you confirm if there is anywhere else that it is happening?
    edited September 2020

Do you have any video of this happen in the most recent update or can you confirm if there is anywhere else that it is happening?

I Confirm that the issue is still present. I wasted energies hoping that the issue has been resolved, but it looks like it's not. I noticed that the enemy gets an "immune" callout immediately after the regeneration of Mysterio. Maybe the enemy is Immune to direct damage reflected, but is shouldn't be immune to the node itself. I regenerated.
    I will work to make a video, but for now I got 3 screenshots

@Kabam Zibiit I've got a point:
    Gimme node provides the defender complete immunity to DoT effects. Maybe the damage reflected by Mysterio acts like a DoT.
    ...but... Even if the opponent was immune to that DoT (ant there is not a "time" since the damage is instantly dealt), the opponent should take damage from the regeneration. Infact in this fight, Rhino doesn't take damage from Regeneration and doesn't take damage from Reflected Damage.
    edited September 2020
    Good news folks! As I previously imagined, the Direct damage acts like a DoT. The prove is simple: after closing a match gaining back all my Health (and KOing the enemy with that direct damage), I accomplished a mini mission:

So, now the crucial question. Even if the Direct Damage is instant should it look like a Damage over time?
    still no answer from this