**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Emergency Maintenance Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Dear Kabam,

Please issue the 30 min AQ timer this time. We have been facing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and we haven't seen this 30 minutes timer for a while. Our guys don't feel comfortable playing map6 and placing defenders and all of this stuff at the same time, with all of those maintenance. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos pleaaaase!
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★

But I guess. Can’t really be shocked by this.

I would hope not. There was a big orange banner in game letting everybody know :tongue:
    Only for people that reloaded the game after you did that bar. Maybe force it on going forward. I chatted with many players that had no idea because that were playing arena or quests and had not been out of game for awhile.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★

But I guess. Can’t really be shocked by this.

I would hope not. There was a big orange banner in game letting everybody know :tongue:
    I never got an orange bar. I was grinding arena for the last 2 hours and had no idea.

• LaMiDLTLaMiDLT Posts: 3
    For the service maintenance message banner, I would like to see it somehow be dismissed. It was preventing me from being able to access my solo objective/special objective tabs. It is bright orange, I see it, I read it, now I want to play my game without it hindering my tabs. Thank you.
  • ISO8_DivideX0ISO8_DivideX0 Posts: 5
    I'm assuming the "Emergency Maintenance" is to repair the coding damage done by last nights "Scheduled Maintenance"... Carry on, Kabam... Carry on..........
  • Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Posts: 24
    That bar was super annoying for me when I was trying to do arena. I had to wait ten seconds every time I wanted to accept or continue in an arena match. I appreciate u guys trying to communicate and I don’t necessarily have a better idea, but it was still annoying and in my way.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

This month has been filled with a lot of maintenance , I know we received compensation for maintenance earlier this month. Was this enough to satisfy players or do you feel like you need more?

Again and Again Maintenance, why don't you guys plan for maintenance thing when there is no AQ or AW attack even during season. Can't you solve once and for all this simple basic issue.. it's highly disappointing 🤧
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Benny Hill theme intensifies
  • Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Posts: 24
  • X_golddallax_01X_golddallax_01 Posts: 62
    All petty excuses are still excuses.
    I would just like to see the game fixed and whatever issue that is going on resolved. I can't be a champion if I'm not in the game grinding my fingers away. So thank kabam for making the game better.
  • We don't use this bar very often, but I'm going to ask that we improve it so that we can use it more in the future.

@Kabam Miike Can you get an IG message sent out too. They dont rely on the game being reloaded - I was in arena for like 5 hours before the update, had been in an incursions for about 25/30mins, had just finished a fight when it kicked me. Hoping it hasn't killed off my corvus.
    In retrospect, we should have done both. I didn't want to rely on an In-Game Message because those are often missed, especially when it's this short notice.
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26
    DodgerDog said:

Aq time reduction please

30 minute timers for aq
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    Jestress said:

I didn't get the orange banner letting me know. I was in incursions from about 08:35, had just won a fight when the game kicked me.

Before that I was in arena for about 5 hours...

Best not kill off my corvus..

That's not what should have happened. This is actually a symptom of the issue we're trying to fix, but I didn't anticipate that the message wouldn't show up.
    Can we get a little more transparency on what the issue was? “Database issue” is pretty vague and it’s second maintenance during this AQ series.
    Instead of "SELECT xyz_1 FROM table_1" they did "SELECT xyz_2 FROM table_1" by mistake. Come on man! Kabam is trying to be transparent. Appreciate that!
  • RedTide75RedTide75 Posts: 29
    The currently scheduled maintenance window is horrible. If you did it the first hour of new AQ it would be much better. As it is, many of our member miss a crucial chance to do their second set of moves before maintenance, and usually asleep before maintenance is finished.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

We don't use this bar very often, but I'm going to ask that we improve it so that we can use it more in the future.

@Kabam Miike Can you get an IG message sent out too. They dont rely on the game being reloaded - I was in arena for like 5 hours before the update, had been in an incursions for about 25/30mins, had just finished a fight when it kicked me. Hoping it hasn't killed off my corvus.
    In retrospect, we should have done both. I didn't want to rely on an In-Game Message because those are often missed, especially when it's this short notice.
    Given how late it is over there, I’m just glad we got the warning at all. I appreciated it.
  • I was in arena and didn't see any notification. I'm sure I'll be KO when I get back in. Why not have a soft lockout ten min before. Anybody in a fight will finish the fight and save progress before they are lockout. After everyone is locked out, you can start maintenance