**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recovery Buff and Limbo

The Recovery buff says: "Healing and Regeneration abilities recover 50% more Health."

Does anyone know if this synergizes with Magik's limbo? I know limbo is technically not regen, so I wasn't sure.

Comments

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    But it is healing, and as it can be stopped with Heal Block, it should also be affected by Recovery.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @Amonthir I think you are right. So "Recovery" is a general term for any ability that gives HP back. Limbo is technically not regen, but it is a type of healing?

I agree with your logic, but does anyone know definitively?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Increased regen mastery works with Limbo.
    Increased regen node should work too.
  • I'm going to confirm with the team, but I am under the impression that it will interact with Limbo as well.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I'm going to confirm with the team, but I am under the impression that it will interact with Limbo as well.

Kind of a big deal and would help to know that ahead of time so we can adjust placement accordingly.

If it does affect limbo will you be healing past your hp once limbo starts?

For example, defender is at 90%. Limbo triggers and at the end of limbo you are sitting at more than 90% hp because this node increases the effect.

If that is the case, seems a bit overboard.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    So if Magik takes 1000 damage during Limbo, she'd get a 1000 point heal when limbo expired. On the 50% Recovery node, she'd ACTUALLY heal 1500? And on the 100% Recovery node, 2000 point heal?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    FPC3 wrote: »
    So if Magik takes 1000 damage during Limbo, she'd get a 1000 point heal when limbo expired. On the 50% Recovery node, she'd ACTUALLY heal 1500? And on the 100% Recovery node, 2000 point heal?

sounds like that's exactly what happens

That doesn't seem too bad to me. Just do what we've been doing and don't hit her during limbo. I'm concerned about the heal she can potentially get if you DON'T hit her.

Limbo starts - HP at 10k
    No damage taken during Limbo
    Limbo ends - HP at 12k?

Will she heal for more HP once Limbo is over than when she started if she doesn't get hit at all? That's a question that really needs answering.
  • Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    Greywarden wrote: »

That doesn't seem too bad to me. Just do what we've been doing and don't hit her during limbo. I'm concerned about the heal she can potentially get if you DON'T hit her.

Limbo starts - HP at 10k
    Limbo ends - HP at 12k?

Will she heal for more HP once Limbo is over than when she started if she doesn't get hit at all? That's a question that really needs answering.

Why would she gain health if she took no damage? 0 x 1.5 = 0

Delta_14 wrote: »
    Greywarden wrote: »

Limbo starts - HP at 10k
    Limbo ends - HP at 12k?

Why would she gain health if she took no damage? 0 x 1.5 = 0

#math
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    She won't gain health if you don't Attack her while in limbo. Simple as that. Fight against her is the same thing as always
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Keep DoT effects in mind for her Limbo as well, as they may ultimately heal her more than they hurt.
  • hey @Kabam Miike did you ever get verification on this? Thanks :#
  • Also wondering about this....
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    It does, I fought a magik noded boss and i couldnt do any damage. I hit her 57 times and took away 4k cause of the node
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Wow he sure is Johnny on the spot, isn't he. LOL
  • edited January 2018
    Hey y'all, sorry for the delay. I've confirmed with the team that Recovery node would increase the amount of health Magik recovers from Limbo.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    better (five months) late than never. thanks for confirming @Kabam Zibiit you can probably close this now.