**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Contest Of Champions is not compatible To your device! Kabam fix it!

Samsung galaxy note 3 is already not compatible to my device. I played mcoc using this phone since 2018, after 2 and a half years. It tells me this! Kabam fix it

Comments

• Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126

Samsung galaxy note 3 is already not compatible to my device. I played mcoc using this phone since 2018, after 2 and a half years. It tells me this! Kabam fix it

What is not compatible is mcoc not Samsung galaxy note 3

JollyHawk said:

Kabam's not going to fix it. You'll need to get a new(er) device to play it on.

They no longer support some older versions of the OS and CPUs. There have been a few threads on it if you want more details.

I
    I’m now playing on a tablet
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I don't believe kabam controls this. pretty sure it's google. also, it's not a bug.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Just gonna put this link here ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/206230/device-support-merged-threads#latest

See the very beginning, and the very end, of that thread.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Anyone tech savvy knows whether if the device is rooted to upgrade the Android version, will that be safe to play the game still?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

Get a new device.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    The Note 3 was released in 2013. That’s 7 years ago, they are on the Note 10 now.
  • As @SummonerNR posted above, we have addressed this in another thread.
This discussion has been closed.