**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Press fight - Game freezes

Comments

• MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited September 2020

Another game freeze + stuck in this window. The -50% health is the subsequent event.
  • Phone : Realme 6 Pro Android 10
    Game Version : 28.1.0

Happens in AQ, LOL haven't tried AOL.
    @Kabam Vydious
  • LeeSinLeeSin Posts: 7

The teams still looking into this issue and working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. If you have not already, can you please let us know what device, OS, and OS version you're using?

Emui 8
    Android version 8
    Huawei nova 2i
    Last update : September 2 2020
    If this issue happens in war, I will demand for compensation

• alxtoralxtor Posts: 16

Same during war... fight timer started, and game freeze, and happend to me and another team members!
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    alxtor said:

Same during war... fight timer started, and game freeze, and happend to me and another team members!

It happened to me now. An easy fight where I lost a bonus and half of my champion's life without even entering the fight. And my connection is ok, started to happen after the update
  • it is happening in the mutant treasure island as well

I wonder what could happen if there was already that Corvus Glaive " 1% Nerf" . I'm constantly losing half health, barely everyday once a day
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I been going through this bug for two months now. There is a 3 second pause between AQ fights and the event quests.

1) Samsung Android
    2) Galaxy note 9
  • I'm facing the same Problem on AQ whenever I press fight option the fight starts after 11sec to 15sec 😟

Device : Oppo f11 pro
    Android version 10

Plz look into this problem n fix it.

Thanks.

Happened today too. It has been over a month since this issue
  • Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Posts: 88
    edited September 2020
    Before incursions got taken down and updated I used to get this bug, but since kabam took it down and brought it back up it no longer freezes... AQ map5/6 and Labryinth is still unplayable for me. @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yo, this issue is still ongoing. Labyrinth fights take up to 3 minutes to start loading. Map 5 fights fake about 45+ seconds. Almost every other game mode takes at least 10 seconds to even START loading.

Wtf!?!?
  • Kill_Grey said:

Yo, this issue is still ongoing. Labyrinth fights take up to 3 minutes to start loading. Map 5 fights fake about 45+ seconds. Almost every other game mode takes at least 10 seconds to even START loading.

Wtf!?!?

Which device are you running it on 😟

Kill_Grey said:

Wtf!?!?

Which device are you running it on 😟
    An Android, lol
  • Same they should fix it don't know what d matter with not fixing for android 😣
  • The teams still looking into this issue and working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. If you have not already, can you please let us know what device, OS, and OS version you're using?

Thank you
    Mobile : Moto M
    Model no : XT1663
    Android version : 7.O
  • DotcomwizDotcomwiz Posts: 4
    Im using huawei Y5 and i always loose half health it happened at 1st i thought it will be fixed but now its affecting me i can man handle my path without any help lot of units and glory spent on potions
  • Dotcomwiz said:

Im using huawei Y5 and i always loose half health it happened at 1st i thought it will be fixed but now its affecting me i can man handle my path without any help lot of units and glory spent on potions

Play map4

Dotcomwiz said:

Play map4
    Yeah, map 4 is actually fairly unaffected.
  • Holy_oneHoly_one Posts: 9

The teams still looking into this issue and working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. If you have not already, can you please let us know what device, OS, and OS version you're using?

Tecno Camon 15
    Android

Please resolve this soon, I haven't been able to play aq for months now
    I
    It Just happened now. Last week i've never experienced this issue
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Galaxy A30
    Android 10
    Happening to me few moments ago
  • It's happening on AQ Map 5 when I hit d fight option it takes 15sec to 20sec to enter into d fight (don't know about Map 6 if it's d same problem)

Using an android phone
    Plz fix this problem it's been months now n still there is no fix for this 😟😣

edited September 2020

Any news on this issue? It's getting annoying.
    Device: Huawei p20 lite
    Connection: any
    Android 8.0
    Game version: latest
  • JackDiamondJackDiamond Posts: 133
    I've experimented with this a bit, trying starting games as early in the 60 seconds as possible, and relatively late in the 60 seconds.

As best I can tell it happens when we start a fight and still have time on the counter (the one to make sure we start a fight in 60 seconds):
    - If the system takes a long time to then start that fight (eg if I start one with 15 seconds on the counter but the game/server takes OVER 15 seconds to start) then it dumps me back at the map and takes the 50% off my current champion. I don't know why the delay - see later - but the key point is that there is a delay, more than the time on the clock.
    - If, on the other hand, the game starts before the 60 seconds were up then it generally seems not to have a problem.
    - It's possible that if it takes a very long time to start then it may show this bug even if it's still within the 60 seconds, but I haven't experienced that since I started measuring, only before I was measuring, so it's anecdotal.

Now there are two points here:
    1) The server issues. Ever since you had that big server issue a month or two ago, it's been very slow to start a fight - 10 to 20 seconds is the norm for me, sometimes 30 seconds! That seems to have made this problem show up. Clearly, that needs to be fixed but I can see it might take time.
    2) The game deciding that the above occurrence means we should lose 50% of that champion. I don't know if that's a bug or part of the existing bug/cheating prevention systems, but clearly if we start a fight while there is still time on the clock and then it fails for reasons beyond our control but rather related to Kabam's issues, we should NOT be penalised 50% of that champion. So whether it's a matter of fixing an unplanned bug (simple: store the time remaining on the counter when we press 'Fight', and then if the fight fails to start don't penalise us if the time stored was greater than zero) or temporarily adjusting your cheat prevention systems, it really shouldn't be that tough to solve, at least until you fix the server issues.

Hope that's constructive @Kabam Porthos
    New update is out.
    Any improvements?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Nothing is fixed!!! Even missing boss pictures!!! Nothing!!!