**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Emergency Maintenance, July 29 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    So who scheduled the maintenance and why didn’t we get the memo?
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    This is getting annoying.. seriously. I understand this is no one fault but still.. from one crash to another..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    People like you deserve nothing. Let me get the manager for you Karen.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

No... What problems are you encountering?

Can we get an announcement soon about the war season? Isn't the unpredictability of the server stability going to be quite a huge problem if we have to worry about these high stakes last 3 wars?
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I've been having these issues ever since LAST Tuesday's scheduled maintenance @ 8pm Pacific and then all the emergency maintenance and outages over the next day or 2 after and it still just hasn't been right

I'm on Spectrum 100MB high speed home Wi-Fi, not using Verizon network or data

Lagging, crashing, network connection issue, disconnected/returned to home screen but never made it because of network connection error

• rischiorischio Posts: 163
    @Kabam Miike you should maybe think of pushing out an app notification when the game is back online. We in old Europe are going to go to sleep with AQ stuck in an early state.
  • AVENGERSXWARSAVENGERSXWARS Posts: 10
    i was in the middle of a labyrinth fight when the game went down man can the servers please be fixed
  • Xterminator69Xterminator69 Posts: 2
    When was it scheduled?
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Read the damn banner
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 340 ★★★
    Is this going to effect war matchmaking?
  • MightyAvengerMightyAvenger Posts: 6

wouldn't you resume your streak once it's up

No! That's the point of losing a streak. Now I have to start again and get through those death matches again. Plus I lose one round of using my 5*s, probably gonna miss out on the top 10% rewards
  • KdRa_IIKdRa_II Posts: 86
    Hi Team,

This is to bring to your notice that as per my experience a very severe connectivity issue is taking place since the new Boss Rush Update rolled out on 29th July 2020.

Im using an Android device, Huawei, and the internet connectivity is fast and secure. There is no interruptions in network and having tested it on multiple networks the result is the same.
    The Game splash screen keeps popping up with the network error popup and pulsating icon at the bottom right corner.

Restarting the game is also not helping to get into it.

I hope this is fixed soon as lot of times the boosts and energy's are going to waste because of these issues..
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

In-game name: KdRa.
    Device: Android, Honor Device.
    ISP: ACT fibernet

Thanks & Regards
    KdRa
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

I guess someone found how to get double rewards from boss rush and that’s why game went to maintenance :))

I ran it twice when it first started just for the ellavit. Only get rewards first time.

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Emergency
  • C3CC3C Posts: 1
    Yes it’s the worst
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    30 min AQ timers please
  • Hey everyone, the team is looking into this and also working to correct the message for when you try to log into the game.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

It's not. And it's down because something isn't working. They are aware.

Can you point to a month in the time the game has been live that it has been more problematic? I've been playing four years and can't think of a time it's been anywhere near this bad..
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    rischio said:

@Kabam Miike you should maybe think of pushing out an app notification when the game is back online. We in old Europe are going to go to sleep with AQ stuck in an early state.

This is actually a really cool idea.
  • N3koN3ko Posts: 43
    My alliance was fighting in 2 BG against Doom, now we will not be able to finish.

Game down first 8 times was funny.... Now it isn't.

We are patient but this is getting very very annoying

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Could be the end of the aw season now

Needs to be the end of AW season now. No way we can reasonably expect to be able to play with confidence at this point.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,398 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Could be the end of the aw season now

Needs to be the end of AW season now. No way we can reasonably expect to be able to play with confidence at this point.
    Hopefully it is. Have no faith that this won't happen again during war. And 1 death can be the difference between a win and a loss.