**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T3BC definitely Nerfed

So i always run Proven grounds when i need T1~T3 Basic Catalysts. Usually the hard quest earned 2.5 to 3 (Rarely 4) T3bc per run, since V15 they have nerfed it pretty badly. I cant even get 2 F*ing T3bc with 100 % run, have to run it 1.5x times.

I wonder if there is actually any thing left you can get with out spending money?

Comments

• Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    i am doing this from last 1 year, so if you are saying i got constantly lucky pre v15 but my luck has magically changed after ? i dont think so.
  • Options
    ZitoKinZitoKin Posts: 29
    RNG
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Few months ago i did 600% exploration for 2 t3 xD it was bad before too
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah they’ve definitely made them harder to get. Getting full t2c’s are scarce now & t3c’s forget about forming one in proving grounds. T3b’s seem a little more giving in the chest but you’re right it isn’t what it used to be
  • Options
    CastracutCastracut Posts: 3
    Totally nerfed. I confirm
  • Options
    So am running Mutant Event for 1 T3CC, easy with 100% exploration ? right ? wrong ......gave me f*ing 1.3k shards, so my options wait for 1 week? oh wait i can purchase them. More sort of Have to purchase them.

Kabam why dont you put a entry fees for login to the game and done with it?
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They nerfed it a long time ago...way before 15. Probably around 12.0. I used to get way more t3 when I started playing.
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    0pTimus wrote: »
    So i always run Proven grounds when i need T1~T3 Basic Catalysts. Usually the hard quest earned 2.5 to 3 (Rarely 4) T3bc per run, since V15 they have nerfed it pretty badly. I cant even get 2 F*ing T3bc with 100 % run, have to run it 1.5x times.

I wonder if there is actually any thing left you can get with out spending money?

Yep, and lucky you. I have run mutant 7 times today, and have only received 1 full cat, and not enough scraps to make another one. They definitely nerfed it.
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    It isn't nerfed. Sometimes you get lucky from the chests, other times you don't. Same as it ever was.

wrong...as usual
  • Options
    Well check this out- why do they award these in the free for all which is one day only, when they have their very own quests literally every day of the week?

tl11bihiw2mg.png

mo6gbf7njcbx.png

• Options
    Looks like we accidentally exposed one more silent nurf ? Now lets expect some mundane/useless comment in Yellow color before this thread is closed and wait till some one new pops this question.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Sometimes it will drop and sometimes it won't. It's random. I've had runs that didn't drop. Nothing has been nerfed. It's RNG.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Sometimes it will drop and sometimes it won't. It's random. I've had runs that didn't drop. Nothing has been nerfed. It's RNG.

After seeing you in action and peoples reactions on V15 /AW/etc/etc threads ,I have to ask @GroundedWisdom do you have a Pathological need or some kind of ADHD where you need to put your comment in each and every post?

Hope you know Higher post count does not reward you with anything.
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I have played.since the beginning and it is wayyyyyy worse now. Most times now u can run both sides all and just shards. Been waiting two weeks to take my 4* hood because I refuse to buy the offer. Other ways to get t3 tho
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I was so ashamed after running the skills event i finally gave up & purchased your 150 Units deal for T3CC, Congrats Kabam you win Again.

Now i am still 1 T3cc short :s , you have any buy 2 get 1 free kinda deal? coz i am out of units
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Lol, i needed 2 mutant t3cc to bring my AA up so i could get him to rank5, i manged to form one after running that quest at least 12x, so im actually really desperate right now. Any tips on how to get those t3cc would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    i just %100 the daily skill for T3, and didnt get any lol
  • Options
    There have been no changes made to the drop rates on any of the catalysts in the Daily Quests or Proving Grounds. There has never been a guaranteed drop of a Tier 3 Class Catalyst, and we haven't adjusted those rates at all.

We don't silently nerf content. If there are any changes that are made, as long as we are aware, we will announce. There was different ways in the past to get them, but that was in things like the Alliance Quest milestones, which have changed.

We've been seeing a lot of comments on the availability of lower tier catalysts lately, and I'll be sure to raise this to the team.

Because this thread is pretty misleading, we'll be closing this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.