**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance battlegroup assignment tab error

Can’t see where this has been asked but when I try to clip on battlegroup tabs to assign bg to members it errors. Then when I select ok game crashes. I have a quest started and can’t assign players to maps. If I select tab from main ally page it bring up screen in background but still errors out.

Comments

• CarmaJCarmaJ Posts: 19

• Hey there, the team is looking into this and we've gone ahead and passed the extra info along to them.
    Thank you so much. I did also start a ticket before posting here. Have a great day!!
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    Just adding on that I am having the exact same issue. App version 28.0.0, Android 10, Pixel 4
  • Moo00seMoo00se Posts: 192
    edited August 2020
    Error occurs in one alliance but not the other. I am able to change the groups in the alliance with the tag 424LA i am not able to change the battle groups and the game crashes in the alliance with the tag 107SJ. Doesn't matter the device.
  • An officer in our alliance also did a ticket to Kabam on Day 1 of AQ, same issue which isn't ideal. Glad its being looked into now.
    Glad our alliance isn’t alone, I thought I was losing my mind haha. Hoping it gets fixed soon. We are also affected on both android and ios devices.
    Case # 05572810 ~ Haven’t heard anything back either place (Email or Forum) and crash is still occurring. Just checking in on progress basically, thanks :)
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
    Same here our alliance officers try to open assignment page, message pops up and then game crashes. I'm using Android but heard IOS has same problem.

Hope they can either hotfix or send an update ASAP, please don't wait until the end of the month
    to fix a crashing issue.
    It is really making it difficult, with new members, getting them to the correct battlegroups. I just checked again and it is still crashing system. I hope a fix is soon, this isn’t a huge deal but it kind of is too.
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    I don't know about anyone else but as of today this is working normal again for me
    Yes I checked about 1am my time and it was finally back. Thank goodness. Who knew battle assignments could be so hard to follow for people without the tab haha
  • We pushed a fix that should have resolved this issue for everyone. If you run into this issue again though, please feel free to let us know.
    Thank you Kabam Zibiit!!!