**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show up nerf

Hey
Are we getting comp for this change ? I mean I done it with a 4s team day 1 and used up about 4 revives on medusa .....

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Ther remove the gate ther shuld just had keep the the node with 1.4m hp
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Compensation makes sense because those who completed it first day will be hurt a bit like me and it will be justice as now you even don't need to use potion now he is just a joke
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Compensation makes sense because those who completed it first day will be hurt a bit like me and it will be justice as now you even don't need to use potion now he is just a joke

U didt hav to use revies befor u chose to do so
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★

What Kabam should do is force those that wanted the nerf to give those that beat it before the nerf resources from their own stash. Kabam doesn't owe anyone anything. Those in the community who can't beat tough content owe the players who do the trailblazing stuff.
  • Hey there, this topic is still being discussed within the team. As there is already one larger thread going for this topic, we are going to be shutting this one down and asking that you keep the conversation focused in there.
This discussion has been closed.