**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exploiters get to keep the rewards?

So apparently exploiters get to keep the rewards they got? Lol I’d take a seven day ban if it meant I get to keep more than 10 awakening gems. @Kabam Miike I thought it was suppose to be removed

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

So apparently exploiters get to keep the rewards they got? Lol I’d take a seven day ban if it meant I get to keep more than 10 awakening gems. @Kabam Miike I thought it was suppose to be removed

I lost what I earned from it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    whered you see that?
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    source?
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83

whered you see that?

source?

Rich the man’s video. I’m just trying to get kabam’s confirmation on this issue
    edited September 2020

whered you see that?

RichTheMan posted on it but I don't know what he is talking about
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kabam made a statement before that they were removing the exploited items from those accounts. I can't confirm if they actually did since I didn't exploit it.
    ItsDamien said:

Kabam made a statement before that they were removing the exploited items from those accounts. I can't confirm if they actually did since I didn't exploit it.

I can confirm it
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Well that’s Kabams problem. I’m just gonna focus on my own account.
  • We do not discuss actions taken on others accounts in the forums. If you feel that somebody was not actioned on, please report it to our Suppor Team through the in-game menu.
This discussion has been closed.