**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Power Sting Node

Po6kaPo6ka Posts: 11
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
In the Hades event, whenever I use Hyperion, his debuff count goes crazy and he dies without ever launching a special. What is going on? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Po6kaPo6ka Posts: 11

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Can you record it? You sure aren't using any special attack?
    Dude look at the debuff count. 48 power stings?
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    I'm guessing it's because of transducer and his power gain buff, it oscillates between max power and a bit low so the power sting debuffs build up
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    The transducer is why so many sting debuffs but not sure why you are dying
    Po6ka said:

Dude look at the debuff count. 48 power stings?

Yes, tha'ts normal. I was asking if you were using any special attack, since you specifically said you died because of something
  • Hey there, would you happen to have any footage of him losing health without being hit or launching a special attack?

As for the number of Power Stings, that is a result of the Transducer node and Hyperion's Power Gain. When he reaches a full bar of Power, even the third one, he gains a Power Sting; the Transducer node drains his Power back down below that full bar but his Power Gain will cause him to refill it, starting that cycle over again.
    I can’t post videos looks like
    You can post it on another website, and provide the link here. Youtube for example
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Transducer and the power gain, you’re constantly going between 2 and 3 bars which retriggers it
  • Regarding the losing of health, the pic up top doesn’t show there being any DoT incremental health loss (no RED damage tics).
    So I’m guessing that indeed he is using at least 1 special after accumulating those Power Stings.

Maybe @Kabam Zibiit can answer, does the multitude of Power Stings have a multiplied effect on how much “Sting” damage is done to you ?

And as stated, because of Transducer, it would be hard to actually launch an SP3 (which as stated would do it's damage to opponent, including killing opponent, BEFORE the Sting damage is done to you). But most likely you can only end up doing an SP2 with your power bar “just under” 3 bars. And since SP1 and SP2 cause the “Sting” damage to be done to yourself BEFORE the damage is applied to opponent, you can indeed end up dying as soon as you launch SP2.

And if Zibiit says that each extra Sting Debuff will cause multiplied Sting damage, that can be quite severe with that many Debuffs (48) on you.