**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto (Marvel Now) new prefight ability bug

Our bg in alliance war has been using white Magneto's prefight on Korg on Node 23 to make the fight way easier.
It has been working like a charm for the whole season and I'm the one who took him down with Ghost everytime.
Today, we used Magneto's prefight and I went in like every other day and BOOM no passive stuns, the stuns were all normal stun debuffs thus he was shrugging them off and by the point I realized that the prefight is broken, I was stuck in my corner and got combo'd into oblivion by an unstoppable and unblockable stubborn Korg.

Short clip of today's fight showing the stun debuff:
https://youtu.be/ebPrkmXfgHU

Video of how it SHOULD work (and how it was working until today):
https://youtu.be/KsF39O-x1Xw

Please look into it.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Are you sure you didnt hit the preflight bug where you trigger it, but you dont get the gold diamond and therefore it does not work in the fight? You only showed a short clip and not the preflight screen so we cannot know.
  • Options
    MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    Same here
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Are you sure you didnt hit the preflight bug where you trigger it, but you dont get the gold diamond and therefore it does not work in the fight? You only showed a short clip and not the preflight screen so we cannot know.

The prefight icon was there. I even double-checked it when I lost the 1st time with my 6* Ghost. I record 80% of my fights but I have so many videos of this fight so I skipped the recording of this one, I only recorded mid-2nd fight so that I have a video to post on the forums. I didn't take the time to record from the beginning because my indestructible boost might expire since it's timer is only 3 minutes.
    After the war fight, I tested it out on ROL Winter Soldier too. The passive stun is no longer passive, so there is definitely a bug there
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    fair, just wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    Tried on winter soldier again today, prefight is still bugged
  • Options
    AkashBiswasAkashBiswas Posts: 17
    I am facing same problem , I was using Magneto's ( House of X ) pre-fight ability on Nick ( who is a hero champ ) on LOL Red Hulk fight , but the passive stun was not applying instead it was normal stun .. I really hate these kind of things still no response form kabam ..
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Maybe we need to be more specific with Kabam, so they can solve this once and for all.

Some of the champions that can shrug off and/or purify your debuff (in this case your stun debuff) and Not the Passive Stun

Korg
    While Rock Shield is active, Korg has a % chance to Purify Debuffs and gain one Rock Shield charge for each Debuff Purified this way.

Vision Aarkus
    Whenever Aarkus gains a non-Damaging Debuff, he has a % chance to Purify one of each non-Damaging Debuff on him. This cannot trigger more than once every 9.50 second(s)

Agent Venom:
    Flash's intense military background, coupled with the alien symbiotic enhancement, grants him a 70% chance to Purify any Debuff

Kingpin
    Whenever Kingpin gains a Debuff he has a 50% chance to convert it into a permanent Rage that has no effect.

Mole Man
    100% chance to gain a Monster Mass when inflicted with a Debuff.

Crossbones
    Whenever Brock Rumlow gains a Debuff, his brutal Hydra training kicks in and allows him a % chance to Purify and convert it to a Fury effect.

I hope you picture is clear and loud.

In the meantime, Magneto House of X pre fight states the following:

#Metal and #Hero attackers trigger Passive Stun effects with the Parry Mastery instead of Debuffs which gain +0.5 seconds duration.

So the champions I listed above, can not purify and/or shrug off Passive Stun because they are not Stun Debuff.
    And this is the importance of having that Passive Stun instead of Stun Debuff as long as you enable Magneto House of X pre-fight prior to the fight are are using a champ with the metal and hero tag like Warlock, Colossus, and others.

Kabam, please fix as soon as possible.

• Options
    Hey there, the team's been notified so that they can look into the issue. Once we have more information to share, you can find it here.
This discussion has been closed.